Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

We got another cat two weeks ago when we got back from Asia.
His name is Phoenix. Sweet boy. Tabby. 6 months old. Lucky was pissed. Phoenix is the alpha. Lucky just sleeps a lot now. He's more of an asshole then ever.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Just caught another Pokemon.

3GOlMCq.jpg

ZB8UaoZ.png

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I mean, sorta? We just fix and feed whoever pulls up these days. Certainly over 20 cats at this point (combined over the years). They're like shark teeth, nature gets them and new ones show up.
when you move, the new owners of your house are going to be in for an interesting time.

"where do all these fuckin cats keep coming from?!"

Apparently having the boy child in charge of the water bowl means to not ever change or clean it but to just add more when it gets low.

Now one of the cats has a UTI and I'm not enjoying giving medicines. The last cat I gave meds to was old and docile, this cat fuckin hates it and is all ready to rumble whenever she sees the syringe.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
My dog at least always shits on the perimeter of our property. He doesn’t cover it but he does wipe his paws after. He won’t shit where we walk.
mine's kinda free range. the other day on our morning 2 mile walk he shit 3 times. I only bring one bag (tied around the leash handle) with us because he shits at the house in the mornings and I never need it while we're out. Felt kinda bad but not bad enough to go back for them.

mine's kinda free range. the other day on our morning 2 mile walk he shit 3 times. I only bring one bag (tied around the leash handle) with us because he shits at the house in the mornings and I never need it while we're out. Felt kinda bad but not bad enough to go back for them.

It happens. I don’t usually pick my dog’s up. I do at the park and such but not on a trail cause he goes up in the woods. I also live in a low populated area.

same, but it's a small town. you can't try that here :fly:
Lol I feel that. I take a bag just in case. The other day I watched a guy catch his dogs poop with some kind of handle that holds the bag for him. I felt so bad for the dog.