Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I had to shoo her, I have sugar related problems and if I go hungry for too long my hands start to shake and I feel sick.

She just slapped Witch and I had to yell at her, she's sitting in the corner looking guilty.

My drummer friend has something like that. If his sugar level dropped too low he could dizzy and faint/pass out. A candy bar or some other sugar hit was a permanent part of our gig gear. At least as if not more important than any microphone or speaker. At least some of us would pick up a snickers bar or something on the way to the gig just to make sure he always had one. Then he would have 2 or 3 more than he needed but that was better than having the drummer pass out mid-song.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
I planted two yellow flowers onto Meerkat's grave. Waited some time to give more chance for at least a few atoms from her to be absorbed into the flowers.

Dried the flowers and put them into this necklace. Now, there are at least a few atoms from her all the time with me, or at least I'd like to think so. (Which means do not spoil it with your know it all shit.)

View attachment 3459

ps: I wear it on the inside of course.

This has to be one of the coolest ideas I've seen. Neater than ashes.

When our vet helps us with an end of life deal he takes a bit of hair with his clippers that has all their colors in it and puts it in a little baggie for you to take home but the atom flower necklace is just endearing.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
This has to be one of the coolest ideas I've seen. Neater than ashes.

When our vet helps us with an end of life deal he takes a bit of hair with his clippers that has all their colors in it and puts it in a little baggie for you to take home but the atom flower necklace is just endearing.

I really regret not taking a little bit of fur from her. I wasn't myself when we did the deed so it's understandable though.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I really regret not taking a little bit of fur from her. I wasn't myself when we did the deed so it's understandable though.
They say if you take a lock of hair from a deceased person that you love, that you can never get over the grief. Old wives' tale, I guess.

I had to put away all the photos and reminders of my dog when we lost her because just seeing the leash hanging on its hook sent me into a puddle of tears.

After awhile I could look at the photos again, but I still can't get another pet, unless maybe it's a tortoise or a macaw who can outlive me.

They say if you take a lock of hair from a deceased person that you love, that you can never get over the grief. Old wives' tale, I guess.

I had to put away all the photos and reminders of my dog when we lost her because just seeing the leash hanging on its hook sent me into a puddle of tears.

After awhile I could look at the photos again, but I still can't get another pet, unless maybe it's a tortoise or a macaw who can outlive me.
People who love animals are tend to be the best people.

I get you. After she passed away I removed all the photos and videos from my phone.

After a while I started drunk watching videos and crying like a bitch for hours. I drunk and cried myself to a blackout in a couple hours once.

Now, I can look at her pictures, watch videos, but I still get tears in my eyes from time to time. I almost cried again on saturday though. I miss her so much.

I get you. After she passed away I removed all the photos and videos from my phone.

After a while I started drunk watching videos and crying like a bitch for hours. I drunk and cried myself to a blackout in a couple hours once.

Now, I can look at her pictures, watch videos, but I still get tears in my eyes from time to time. I almost cried again on saturday though. I miss her so much.
It's been three years and I still get choked up over ETFC. It definitely gets easier, like the cliche goes, but ugh it's so painful.

People who love animals are tend to be the best people.
Agree 100%. When my dog didn't like someone (rare), I was a little suspicious of them. We were babysitting a big shepherd mix until recently, and I miss him too! Don't miss all the FUR everywhere, however. Smooth coat dogs for the win.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
ETFC:

zjsQjWy.jpg