Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Nut Job Continuation: I just bought this for our house: https://meowbox.com/ It's a subscription service that isn't very expensive... 23 bucks a month or every other month.
They also had "cat wine" as an addon... Pinot Meow. Got some.
Going to get drunk with our cats.

I need this. Do they ship to the other side of the planet, I wonder.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
no dice on this. The only cat that ever shows up is Cup, and she has a very precise schedule and shows up on the camera at 10:30am, and 2:45pm each day. On the money.
That is so odd! So this is a cat thing? (I'm allergic af so am unfamiliar with the species)

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
That is so odd! So this is a cat thing? (I'm allergic af so am unfamiliar with the species)
Our cats are fairly routine too. Everything on a schedule and they will remind us and/or throw a fit if we don't do things on their schedule.

Steve hides when it's time for his medicine in the morning. @fly usually has to play hide and seek with him looking all over the house.

Even our strays outside have a schedule.

THEY ARE ALIENS.

Our cats are fairly routine too. Everything on a schedule and they will remind us and/or throw a fit if we don't do things on their schedule.

Steve hides when it's time for his medicine in the morning. @fly usually has to play hide and seek with him looking all over the house.

Even our strays outside have a schedule.

THEY ARE ALIENS.

When I used to live with my parents, the gazebo gang knew precisely when I arrived from work. My mother told me they'd wake up and line up at the gazebo 10 minutes prior to my arrival.

im trying to find a way to "bandage" it to offer kind of a soft splint on the chance it might fuse the vertabrae via calcification. Dont have a good solution yet, vet didnt either.