Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Last night, I had to let her go. She probably wasn't going to make it into morning.

Now I understand what you mean by "when the pain was too much" @nukes

I knew what I had to do when I saw her. I told her that we were created in the cores of different stars, we met on this rock. We can meet again.

My star dust is no more...
Man, that sucks, Mac. I'm very sorry. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Last night, I had to let her go. She probably wasn't going to make it into morning.

Now I understand what you mean by "when the pain was too much" @nukes

I knew what I had to do when I saw her. I told her that we were created in the cores of different stars, we met on this rock. We can meet again.

My star dust is no more...
Oh my. :( *hug*

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Indeet it is Darth. I'm suffering, but it's better than her suffering.

And you will continue to suffer , every time you see a photo of Meerkat, or even a cat that resembles Meerkat , and more , even the sight of cotton being fluffed might trigger you because of white fur on Kat .

But you'll be fine , because of the male cross-dressers support group or the rarified kitty-pussies anonymouse support group , the flat kitty society , where-ever you get your Kats from , it'll work out with MORE KITTAYS , BECAUSE MORE KITTAYS IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER !

stupid caps lock

You could have NO kittays , then where would you be huh?
Aisle 7 at "Les Miserables" that's where , because no pets in the theatre and there's no such thing as a service kitty .

p.s

fuck dog lovers

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and nukes
And you will continue to suffer , every time you see a photo of Meerkat, or even a cat that resembles Meerkat , and more , even the sight of cotton being fluffed might trigger you because of white fur on Kat .

But you'll be fine , because of the male cross-dressers support group or the rarified kitty-pussies anonymouse support group , the flat kitty society , where-ever you get your Kats from , it'll work out with MORE KITTAYS , BECAUSE MORE KITTAYS IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER !

stupid caps lock

You could have NO kittays , then where would you be huh?
Aisle 7 at "Les Miserables" that's where , because no pets in the theatre and there's no such thing as a service kitty .

p.s

fuck dog lovers

You magnificent bastard. This is the best post I've read in a while.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
@APRIL

dbcM0WfVQ1o_joUXa1Y-xKs6EhDXKh_7H6_azRBSI5E.jpg

Bane just came to me to help him out with a situation.

I guess he ate some of my hair and it was coming out of his butt. He couldn't get the turd to come off so I had to gently pull it out (don't want to damage the internals).

This is about as far as I want to go with motherhood... toeing the line here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher