Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

We try to keep our cats outside the bedroom when they get noisy, but they are still super loud with the door closed. Do you guys have sound proof rooms?

ya'll need more female cats. Ours are never noisy, and for the most part are aloof to eachother or get along.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Male cats >>>> female by a bunch

Female cats are more likely to be little bitches.
Cat cat disagrees.

97e3dcfcee1f9ec4fa24b05528c78937.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree with the little bitches part. Almost all the female cats I got to know by were little bitches. And I got to know quiet a number of cats in my life as you can imagine.
I love all cats, but ya... The chicks are more crazy than the dudes.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
A brother and sister from the same litter pairing is ideal for cat as a pet .

They have a friend , someone to tussle with to get their ya-ya's out .

I was out of town for my brother's military oath ceremony.

My friends were taking care of the cats. Meerkat stared to smell badly last week, and friends said that she was not eating well.

I came back yesterday and Meerkat's smell was unbearable. She seemed weaker than usual, which is a sign she needs to go to the vet. This happens on a regular basis because of her bad kidneys.

We had an appointment for today, but I panicked and rushed her to the nearest vet. Her values are off the charts. She got medicated and seemed a lot better this morning.

I took her to her regular vet, she's going to stay there for a while. I feel sad.