Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

ZSg3JgW.png

I dont bring the pussycat to the lake so one of the few perks of coming home is having her curled up in my lap when i have my morning coffee.
We have one that gets all clingy when we get back from location. "Lu" becomes "Glue" and will not leave us alone once we get home.

It's pretty cute.

We have one that gets all clingy when we get back from location. "Lu" becomes "Glue" and will not leave us alone once we get home.

It's pretty cute.

Pretty much 90% of the time I'm home and awake, Smokey is within 10 feet of me. I'm really starting to lean to getting her a playmate. Then again, I've been leaning that way for the past year or so.

Pretty much 90% of the time I'm home and awake, Smokey is within 10 feet of me. I'm really starting to lean to getting her a playmate. Then again, I've been leaning that way for the past year or so.
Try a foster cat to test drive the concept. You can foster to adopt with most places.

Cats are fickle so you'll have to slowly introduce them. Keep the cat/kitten/whatever in a separate room for a few days and give them both articles that smell like the other to get them used to the smell.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Cats are fickle so you'll have to slowly introduce them. Keep the cat/kitten/whatever in a separate room for a few days and give them both articles that smell like the other to get them used to the smell.

yeah, I was going to keep the addition in the guest room upstairs for 3-5 days. It'll give the two plenty of time to get used to each other. I'm worried about it because the last time smokey interacted with another cat it didn't go well. it's also why I'm thinking kitten as a kitten might bring out some latent maternal instincts or something making the transition easier.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL