Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
speaking of spiders...pic taken in N. GA.

vILRc.jpg

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I'm not afraid of spiders but I'm smart enough not to mess with them if they don't mess with me. Same for snakes and such like. Leaving the wildlife and insects alone and typically they won't bother you either.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Killing armadillos which are invasive species here makes ape mad for some reason.

I think they might be all gone this year though because so far we've only trapped a few young raccoons.

Last edited:

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Your opinion.

I never said that.
that's not an opinion, it's an undeniable fact. a person who is retarded cannot be a drug researcher for a pharmaceutical company yet they often intentionally hurt animals

so is pest control not the same thing? do you give roaches and spiders the same consideration as cats?

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
I feel bad killing insects. I'm really paralyzed at the sight of spiders and I can't kill them, but I approve of Dan letting them outside instead of killing them. I have put out ant traps before but that's about as far as I've gone. I even feel bad about that though.

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
I think the Japanese want April to become a anime lover.

Plot Summary

A heartwarming story about a stray black cat, who was given blood from a vampire. He was taken in by a girl Misaki and started live with her. Nyanpire’s favorite phrase is “Give me blood nya.”

Last edited by a moderator:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I feel bad killing insects. I'm really paralyzed at the sight of spiders and I can't kill them, but I approve of Dan letting them outside instead of killing them. I have put out ant traps before but that's about as far as I've gone. I even feel bad about that though.

I feel the same way! I'm not scared of spiders, but I refuse to kill anything. Fly will stomp on any grasshopper he sees while we are running and it totally grosses me out and makes me :hs:.

We get these grasshoppers and they are bigger than the palm of my hand. :omy:

lubber463.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD