Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

speaking of spiders...pic taken in N. GA.

vILRc.jpg

I'm not afraid of spiders but I'm smart enough not to mess with them if they don't mess with me. Same for snakes and such like. Leaving the wildlife and insects alone and typically they won't bother you either.

Killing armadillos which are invasive species here makes ape mad for some reason.

I think they might be all gone this year though because so far we've only trapped a few young raccoons.

Last edited:
Your opinion.

I never said that.
that's not an opinion, it's an undeniable fact. a person who is retarded cannot be a drug researcher for a pharmaceutical company yet they often intentionally hurt animals

so is pest control not the same thing? do you give roaches and spiders the same consideration as cats?

I feel bad killing insects. I'm really paralyzed at the sight of spiders and I can't kill them, but I approve of Dan letting them outside instead of killing them. I have put out ant traps before but that's about as far as I've gone. I even feel bad about that though.

I think the Japanese want April to become a anime lover.

Plot Summary

A heartwarming story about a stray black cat, who was given blood from a vampire. He was taken in by a girl Misaki and started live with her. Nyanpire’s favorite phrase is “Give me blood nya.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad killing insects. I'm really paralyzed at the sight of spiders and I can't kill them, but I approve of Dan letting them outside instead of killing them. I have put out ant traps before but that's about as far as I've gone. I even feel bad about that though.

I feel the same way! I'm not scared of spiders, but I refuse to kill anything. Fly will stomp on any grasshopper he sees while we are running and it totally grosses me out and makes me :hs:.

We get these grasshoppers and they are bigger than the palm of my hand. :omy:

lubber463.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD