[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with hips - you're doing great but yeah, try to pull all the way away from him. Narcissists are great fishermen. You have to cut them off completely or they WILL try to REEL you back in. And ditto on you having some brain cells to rub together - besides the occasional dumb idea. :p
his favourite thing lately:

NARC: return the BMW. You have 48 hrs.
ME: no problem. ill drop it off at the dealer ship
NARC: what are you going to drive?
ME: not sure, ill figure it out

24 hrs later
NARC: keep the car for now..
ME: are you sure?
NARC: yes!

48 hrs later (because I pissed him off again)
NARC: return the BMW!

rinse + repeat

he loves the control

I'd return that BMW first thing Monday morning. Right after the neighborhood kids had a go at it with Sidewalk chalk and finger paints.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fuckin AT&T can gnaw on my fuckin sack, I tell you what.

I have shit reception for years, then they hook me up with a microcell for free. Problem solved. BUT suddenly, I can’t send pictures via text message anymore unless it’s Apple Messaged. Failed To Send! in red. Fuckin assholes.

I used to just wait until I went somewhere away from my own goddamned house to bomb this site with stupid photos of my ass but now I never leave. Seriously. I haven’t even stepped OUT of the door in at least two weeks.

Im going to go sit in the the goddamned sun right now motherfuckers

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fuckin AT&T can gnaw on my fuckin sack, I tell you what.

I have shit reception for years, then they hook me up with a microcell for free. Problem solved. BUT suddenly, I can’t send pictures via text message anymore unless it’s Apple Messaged. Failed To Send! in red. Fuckin assholes.

I used to just wait until I went somewhere away from my own goddamned house to bomb this site with stupid photos of my ass but now I never leave. Seriously. I haven’t even stepped OUT of the door in at least two weeks.

Im going to go sit in the the goddamned sun right now motherfuckers
Email them in to [email protected].

Also, don't you have wifi?

Email them in to [email protected].

Also, don't you have wifi?

Yes, but regular text messages don’t use the wifi, right? I mean, I didn’t change any settings and I send pictures all the time via “Messges” (apple text) but regular text message photos fail when I’m at home on the microcell. Even with AT&T’s fake 5G, I have zero reception without the microcell, or I’d turn it off and try without it.

If I was able to walk six blocks up the street, it would work.

Email? Something happened to me. I never use my email anymore. I go through it every couple of weeks and delete hundreds of emails And save important ones, that I never read.

For all I know, I won Publisher's Clearing House

edit

I used to “text” pictures in from home all the time and they’d work. It’s not just to here, whenever I try to send one to any non apple user, they fail.

21041017Screenshot20210410122611Gallery.jpg

Texting pics in hasn't worked since I got this phone but it's just a walmart "smart talk" cheapie so I just figured is was the phones fault and not the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.