[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribs are already exposed so idk? Pennsylvania is generally at carrying capacity with coyotes.
Just wondering. I had a piece of land with deer and coyotes, street was "Coyote Run". Anyway, I stopped there one morning and found a fresh deer like that. Came back maybe 2 hours later. Nothing there but one front foot.

You could wash him?
I'm considering it, it's not like he rolled in it. Probably just from sniffing around it or something, I called him back once I smelled the death.

Ex took the shower head with the hose so it might be more of a pain than I care to deal with. He got TWO dental chews tonight!

I'm considering it, it's not like he rolled in it. Probably just from sniffing around it or something, I called him back once I smelled the death.

Ex took the shower head with the hose so it might be more of a pain than I care to deal with. He got TWO dental chews tonight!
Soapy rag. "Hey buddy, here's a treat. And Im gonna scratch your head with Mr. Rag." Punk Daddy!

My kid keeps finding rabbit pellets - he's figured out he better dive for them before i pull him away. :fly:

You hook it to the shower pipe and use it to wash things. Imagine what a quality of life you could have with no restrictors, aerators, etc.
I live that life occasionally.

He could go ProGrade and get the kit with attachments for douche, hi-colonic, dog washing, power washing . . . and expansion hose for watering the houseplants.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Cucumber scented wipes.

Why cucumber? Not that I’d mind, but it seems like an odd,choice. Maybe that’s what works best to cover dog. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.