[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats watching some old guy dance around in diapers I tell you what, or maybe not. That was some righteous shit I tell you hwat.

210406985image000000.jpg
Yo - who posted this - at least tell us WTF is going on here. Spanx!

Last edited:
thanx boo!
life has been busy and intense.
i hope things slow down again with our new lockdowns and i can focus more on my eFamily instead of my real family
I'd rather you focus more on the important bits of your real family. The e-fam will always be here and if it isnt, nbd.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'd rather you focus more on the important bits of your real family. The e-fam will always be here and if it isnt, nbd.

march was one fucked up month.
april hasn’t been much better PLUS it seems my ex has decided to put on his narcissist hat on again and is trying to torment me from a far.

luckily the weather is getting nicer here so kiko and i have been trying to enjoy nightly walks with lil iPhone when we can cuz WALKS ARE FUCKING GOOD FOR THE SOUL MAN

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
march was one fucked up month.
april hasn’t been much better PLUS it seems my ex has decided to put on his narcissist hat on again and is trying to torment me from a far.

luckily the weather is getting nicer here so kiko and i have been trying to enjoy nightly walks with lil iPhone when we can cuz WALKS ARE FUCKING GOOD FOR THE SOUL MAN
You just keep doing whatever's good for you and yours honey and over time you'll have good life.
We all knew Mr. Controller was gonna try to control, that's a given, how you react to it is entirely up to you and it sounds like you're doing great. Sure it might suck sometimes, life does that, but as long as you keep plowing ahead and being you the less control he has until one day there is none.

I've seen these guys before, they're easily beaten, and you have the hutzpah/wearwithall/balls to leave them crying for mommy in a puddle of self righteous filth.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
You just keep doing whatever's good for you and yours honey and over time you'll have good life.
We all knew Mr. Controller was gonna try to control, that's a given, how you react to it is entirely up to you and it sounds like you're doing great. Sure it might suck sometimes, life does that, but as long as you keep plowing ahead and being you the less control he has until one day there is none.

I've seen these guys before, they're easily beaten, and you have the hutzpah/wearwithall/balls to leave them crying for mommy in a puddle of self righteous filth.

while i continue to work for his company (its paying my astronomical bills) it’s pretty awesome to shut him off and feel safe and relaxed in my own space.
also, he still DOESNT KNOW where we live. he has asked a couple to times but it’s none of his business.

email correspondence with other employees copied is the max right now and i’m hearing from the grapevine that he’s been having meltdowns, drinking more and smoking more all while withering away in his big house all by himself.
he got what he wanted.

i’m thriving and blossoming in my tiny rental with used furniture. i win

while i continue to work for his company (its paying my astronomical bills) it’s pretty awesome to shut him off and feel safe and relaxed in my own space.
also, he still DOESNT KNOW where we live. he has asked a couple to times but it’s none of his business.

email correspondence with other employees copied is the max right now and i’m hearing from the grapevine that he’s been having meltdowns, drinking more and smoking more all while withering away in his big house all by himself.
he got what he wanted.

You're doing great. You deserve a pat on the back, do something cool for you And Kiko. It's doesn't have to cost anything, could be as simple as some time at the lake skipping rocks and talking about the crazy shit y'all been through. Point is it's time spent together in y'alls life without that dude hanging around making everyone feel uneasy.

Now is where I get to be a dick. You're at best half way to an independent life, really not that far. You're still dependent on that guy, or at least follow-on connection you're tied into through him, for your income.
That doesn't mean you're failing now, you're doing good, you just not to the end of the road yet but you knew that.
I know you like to play the ditzy stripper girl and stuff but you let it slip a time or three you're actually smart.
You don't need that guy for the financial end of it either. It might be difficult at first but kids don't know if they're poor, they just know if they're loved and if they're hungry. Manage that and your good to go.

I also haven't forgot what you told me your mom told you about when you're working these rich guys always stash some back they don't know about.
Hopefully you listened to your mama. If that went out the window somewhere along the way don't beat yourself up over it. You can still get there on your own merits. Might take a little longer but it will be a huge sense of accomplishment when you do.
It's pretty damn hard for a person to keep another person down long term, at least if that person has guts, which you certainly do. Most people biggest impediment to success is that thing that scowl at them in the mirror each morning, but you knew that.
I know I'm preaching to the choir just want to give you a little umph.

he got what he wanted.

I agree with hips - you're doing great but yeah, try to pull all the way away from him. Narcissists are great fishermen. You have to cut them off completely or they WILL try to REEL you back in. And ditto on you having some brain cells to rub together - besides the occasional dumb idea. :p

You're doing great. You deserve a pat on the back, do something cool for you And Kiko. It's doesn't have to cost anything, could be as simple as some time at the lake skipping rocks and talking about the crazy shit y'all been through. Point is it's time spent together in y'alls life without that dude hanging around making everyone feel uneasy.

Now is where I get to be a dick. You're at best half way to an independent life, really not that far. You're still dependent on that guy, or at least follow-on connection you're tied into through him, for your income.
That doesn't mean you're failing now, you're doing good, you just not to the end of the road yet but you knew that.
I know you like to play the ditzy stripper girl and stuff but you let it slip a time or three you're actually smart.
You don't need that guy for the financial end of it either. It might be difficult at first but kids don't know if they're poor, they just know if they're loved and if they're hungry. Manage that and your good to go.

I also haven't forgot what you told me your mom told you about when you're working these rich guys always stash some back they don't know about.
Hopefully you listened to your mama. If that went out the window somewhere along the way don't beat yourself up over it. You can still get there on your own merits. Might take a little longer but it will be a huge sense of accomplishment when you do.
It's pretty damn hard for a person to keep another person down long term, at least if that person has guts, which you certainly do. Most people biggest impediment to success is that thing that scowl at them in the mirror each morning, but you knew that.
I know I'm preaching to the choir just want to give you a little umph.
I get what you guys are saying.. about working for him and depending on him for this or that.
prob the biggest issue is that we are in the middle of pandemic and jobs are mega sparse here. my business is almost non existent cuz of the fkn lockdowns here.
The Narc and I started a huge project together that I bring great value to, he needs me and lets be honest, I need the handsome pay (for now)
as much as I would LOOOVEEEE to finally walk away from the job and being attached to him, I have a young son that I need to support and my hands are tied (for now) but nothing lasts forever and Im doing my very best

I get what you guys are saying.. about working for him and depending on him for this or that.
prob the biggest issue is that we are in the middle of pandemic and jobs are mega sparse here. my business is almost non existent cuz of the fkn lockdowns here.
The Narc and I started a huge project together that I bring great value to, he needs me and lets be honest, I need the handsome pay (for now)
as much as I would LOOOVEEEE to finally walk away from the job and being attached to him, I have a young son that I need to support and my hands are tied (for now) but nothing lasts forever and Im doing my very best
NO PUSSY FOR CEO. repeat. NO PUSSY FOR CEO.
DO NOT DO THE CEO.
PLEASE,
T.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.