[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Consolata still rings in my head “Someone’s gonna lose an eye!”
Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

That looks great, too! Pea soup?? We LOVE pea soup. We load it with cayenne, and a big dollop of sour cream. Is that melted cheese? Which?
French onion soup.

3lbs assorted onions, fry in 1/4c butter until nicely browned. Dump in 4c decent beef stock, 1/2c old red wine, salt, pepper, bit of thyme and a bay leaf, pressure cook 10 mins.

Bread on top is half an English muffin with a light spread of Dijon mustard on it, then a bunch of shredded Gruyere gets broiled onto it.

I love pea soup too, but I'm more into the Newfoundland style which is loaded up with salt beef.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Immigrant
French onion soup.

3lbs assorted onions, fry in 1/4c butter until nicely browned. Dump in 4c decent beef stock, 1/2c old red wine, salt, pepper, bit of thyme and a bay leaf, pressure cook 10 mins.

Bread on top is half an English muffin with a light spread of Dijon mustard on it, then a bunch of shredded Gruyere gets broiled onto it.

I love pea soup too, but I'm more into the Newfoundland style which is loaded up with salt beef.

Well done and wow! We've been into onions for a while now and even did onion smash burgers numerous times! No raw reds forever club. Connant can back me up on that one. Guac is the only exception.

Great recipe, dude!

Have a very minimalist setup to go with the interior theme. That's a 60" Newegg refurb from 2014!. Should I put a 2nd tv on top for internets/games? This sounds so Elvis or 2001. I never hear of people doing this anymore. The room is there. Huh.
hang it on the wall and hide all the wires + cables for a clean + minimalist look. add a floating shelf underneath and ditch the table or keep it and only put 2 things on it.
and adding a 2nd tv above it? absolutely not. your home is not a sports bar

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
hang it on the wall and hide all the wires + cables for a clean + minimalist look. add a floating shelf underneath and ditch the table or keep it and only put 2 things on it.
and adding a 2nd tv above it? absolutely not. your home is not a sports bar

Haha! I literally just decided I'm doing it a minute before reading this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.