[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210208158image0000001.jpg

Wowee wow wow! I grew up in that shit. I can remember snow being over my head as a kid just in the driveway.. Driving a 70s Grand Wagoneer (in the 70s) on a few miles of ice to an Island our neighbor owned was always a white knuckler at sub 10 ages.

There was one in my parents' yard that was 12-15' tall.

Yuccas are kinda like palms, in that the leaves die off and the green part of the plant moves up, unless there's a massive supply of water.

This is the most stab!e plant in the yard! It always looks that awesome regardless of season like an evergreen or something. Love it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Have a very minimalist setup to go with the interior theme. That's a 60" Newegg refurb from 2014!. Should I put a 2nd tv on top for internets/games? This sounds so Elvis or 2001. I never hear of people doing this anymore. The room is there. Huh.

Have a very minimalist setup to go with the interior theme. That's a 60" Newegg refurb from 2014!. Should I put a 2nd tv on top for internets/games? This sounds so Elvis or 2001. I never hear of people doing this anymore. The room is there. Huh.
You should put your dildo collection on the display landing up there.

You should put your dildo collection on the display landing up there.

I have a zillion Adult Swim things but the wife put up with them on display for the last 10 years in my condo(only the last 4 of which she had to see on a daily waking basis). They are all destined for my 80s arcade in the next house. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.