[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
21011475420210114130417.jpg

She has a condo y'all, tisk, tisk. Even has 2 different kinds of mattresses and a television set.

But one mattress is an air and she hasn't had the electric turned on. She can't do it manually because vacuum pumps don't work that way. Maybe she can barter with the maintenance man.

She's smarter than she lets on.
Even let slip once her mama told her how to work them rich guys, as in always put some back. Can still live high on the hog on most of it while still putting back some of it.
To us commoners even the some is a nice living.

Even let slip once her mama told her how to work them rich guys, as in always put some back. Can still live high on the hog on most of it while still putting back some of it.
She is def smarter than she lets on. That’s for sure. I imagine the ditzy valley girl routine is a fun escape from real life.

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
When my previous wife died I found almost $3k she had squirreled away in her best dress shoes, etc. Don't know what she was thinking(she didn't need my money) but it mine now!

Honestly, I feel bad for da gold diggers but would never have one myself. Gold digging is for men

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Status
Not open for further replies.