[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've come to the conclusion that regardless of color, if it's not leather it'll wind up covered in cat fur in less than a day wherever the cats decide to sit.
I like leather in theory, but on practice it just makes me think of getting my hot sweaty legs stuck to it & tiny scratches everywhere

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Petunia
20052034520200520095327.jpg
God help you if your piss is that colour.

i only like leather seats in my cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fucking loathe leather car seats. It's the tackiest shit ever, and people pay a premium for it. Standard cloth seats are pretty horrible also, but there are some newer type of cloth seats that are extremely comfortable, and they breathe, so you're not a sweaty mess after a 30 minute summer drive.

so i’m buying this giant thing and i’m so excited

After doing sectionals 3 times, i'm never buying a sectional again. Me and Juli both want this giant 2 seater (could esily seat 4) that we saw awhile ago, or something like it.

I fucking loathe leather car seats. It's the tackiest shit ever, and people pay a premium for it. Standard cloth seats are pretty horrible also, but there are some newer type of cloth seats that are extremely comfortable, and they breathe, so you're not a sweaty mess after a 30 minute summer drive.

air conditioning....?

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.