[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is prob my 4 or 5th sectional.
big and comfy to fit us all.
it compliments our space too
can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can count on one hand the amount of times there have been more than 2 people on the couch at the same time. We don't do family couch time like some brady bunch.

I can count on one hand the amount of times there have been more than 2 people on the couch at the same time. We don't do family couch time like some brady bunch.

far from a brady bunch here but our big screen is in the living room and we often watch movies together so a big comfy sofa makes sense to us. there’s 3 of us here so it’s big enough that there’s room for us all.

when the step kids visit they all hang out there watching tv/on their phones/listening to music.
Kids are close and hang out tons.

2005282676122864291.jpg

here is another angle...
the only thing i don’t like is that while it’s modular and can be configured into a few different styles, none of the seats “click” together. Which makes me think FAAAAK ITS GONNA MOVEEEE

sooo I had to go and shop around for a much bigger rug

also i left my purse on the sofa for reference as to how massive this sofa is.

i can fit the entire brady bunch on it. even Alice

• Haha
Reactions: fly
here is another angle...
the only thing i don’t like is that while it’s modular and can be configured into a few different styles, none of the seats “click” together. Which makes me think FAAAAK ITS GONNA MOVEEEE

sooo I had to go and shop around for a much bigger rug

also i left my purse on the sofa for reference as to how massive this sofa is.

i can fit the entire brady bunch on it. even Alice

looks cheap. like below ikea tier

That couch is designed to promote shitty posture. Long seats forcing your butt away from the seat back. Low seat back, no support for head and neck, and not even shoulders based on the pictures. That would rule it out for me.

Sectionals are for the youthful anyway and it’s time you look at some grownup furniture.

far from a brady bunch here but our big screen is in the living room and we often watch movies together so a big comfy sofa makes sense to us. there’s 3 of us here so it’s big enough that there’s room for us all.

when the step kids visit they all hang out there watching tv/on their phones/listening to music.
Kids are close and hang out tons.

Yeah we are a completely different type of family. No I e hangs out with each other here. Me and Juli might watch a TV show together sometime, and rarely the boy will watch a movie. Mostly it's just me, myself and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.