[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another angle...
the only thing i don’t like is that while it’s modular and can be configured into a few different styles, none of the seats “click” together. Which makes me think FAAAAK ITS GONNA MOVEEEE

sooo I had to go and shop around for a much bigger rug

also i left my purse on the sofa for reference as to how massive this sofa is.

i can fit the entire brady bunch on it. even Alice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah our sectional is a high back and the sections link together so they stay. I made it a priority to get a high back when I bought it for comfortability, however it hasn't been as comfy as I thought it would, and I won't buy a high back couch again.

When you've got dogs, cheap sectionals are where it's at. You need the room because dogs are gonna take up half a normal couch + dogs are gonna destroy shit anyway.

I spent like 500 bucks CAD on the current one, from the discount room at Leons.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
That couch is designed to promote shitty posture. Long seats forcing your butt away from the seat back. Low seat back, no support for head and neck, and not even shoulders based on the pictures. That would rule it out for me.

Sectionals are for the youthful anyway and it’s time you look at some grownup furniture.
That seems to be the style these days and I hate it.

200528808IMG57381.jpg

When you've got dogs, cheap sectionals are where it's at. You need the room because dogs are gonna take up half a normal couch + dogs are gonna destroy shit anyway.

I spent like 500 bucks CAD on the current one, from the discount room at Leons.

i’ve never owned a dog over 8lbs in my life
lil iPhone takes up nothing

here is another angle...
the only thing i don’t like is that while it’s modular and can be configured into a few different styles, none of the seats “click” together. Which makes me think FAAAAK ITS GONNA MOVEEEE

They make stuff to go on the bottom to keep it from sliding. Plus you can add your own hooks if you know exactly how it will stay. No hooks is kind of cool if you ever want to rearrange.

here is another angle...

Last sectional we had I just screwed it together underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.