This is NOT a Battlefield 2 thread.

bast_imret said:
I'm picking up a copy on the way home, but I don't think I'll be playing tonight. Prior engagement :shifty:

wink,wink, nudge, nudge...

Kiss your wife for me and don't forget the tongue action!

Edit: D'oh wrong thread!! Oh well. Corr'd

What I really wanted to say was...

"I may have to buy the s.o. an early Christmas present. :shady: All in the name of pwning bitches.

Last edited:
InnerMuse said:
Don'tch know bast is a tease. He's going to drop inuendos and dubious deeds and not provide proof. I'm going to start believing that JJ's not getting her just deserts unless evidence is forked over... so... FORK IT over, and over mang. :fly:
Sounds like you're looking for a good forking.

:drool:

technology_040a_001.jpg

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Yeah, but is it really worth $100 for all that digital readout stuff?

I couldn't care less about that stuff really. I just want a seperate throttle (two pieces entirely so they can go on each side of the keyboard) and twist-stick. This one is only one I've found that has that.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I couldn't care less about that stuff really. I just want a seperate throttle (two pieces entirely so they can go on each side of the keyboard) and twist-stick. This one is only one I've found that has that.
For FPS? I always wondered how that would work out. Seems like it may be easier than a keyboard.

ceiling fly said:
If it is, I bet its a HELLUVA learning curve.
My biggest problem is when you have to deal with so many keys that you have to take your hand out of the WASD position. About 10% of the time, I end up putting my hand back in the wrong spot and have to look down at the keyboard to correct. By the time I look up, I'm dead. Bah. I'd try anything that allows me not to move my hand while playing.

theacoustician said:
My biggest problem is when you have to deal with so many keys that you have to take your hand out of the WASD position. About 10% of the time, I end up putting my hand back in the wrong spot and have to look down at the keyboard to correct. By the time I look up, I'm dead. Bah. I'd try anything that allows me not to move my hand while playing.
They really should 'bump' at least the W key, for gamers... That said, I rarely take my hand off WASD for BF2. Don't really recall any other game...

ceiling fly said:
They really should 'bump' at least the W key, for gamers... That said, I rarely take my hand off WASD for BF2. Don't really recall any other game...
Unfortunately, I'm playing one where m and n are critical and u and y are helpful. Remapping isn't allowed, so I lose.

theacoustician said:
Unfortunately, I'm playing one where m and n are critical and u and y are helpful. Remapping isn't allowed, so I lose.
ouch. have you suggested being able to remap the fucking keys in that game?

edit: :pics: fuck an NDA

ceiling fly said:
ouch. have you suggested being able to remap the fucking keys in that game?

edit: :pics: fuck an NDA
Pics ... well ... it really isnt that interesting. Its the gameplay thats tits.