Think we will ever discover intelligent, alien life?

I still can't imagine us stubling across another intelligent species. Heck, we may never even get past the Oort cloud.

P.S. When I was younger, I use to read all I could about UFO sightings and I find it curiuos that the sightings correspond to secret US aircraft research. Over the years, the design of UFO's have changed to correspond with whatever the sillouette the current experimental plane is.

I still can't imagine us stubling across another intelligent species. Heck, we may never even get past the Oort cloud.

P.S. When I was younger, I use to read all I could about UFO sightings and I find it curiuos that the sightings correspond to secret US aircraft research. Over the years, the design of UFO's have changed to correspond with whatever the sillouette the current experimental plane is.

EXPLAIN MONSTER QUEST AND GHOST HUNTERS

EXPLAIN MONSTER QUEST AND GHOST HUNTERS

ghost hunters is the stupidest damn show Ive ever watched
It was an hour of retards in a basement with all kinds of electronic equipment, walking around going "OOOO did you feel that?!" "Yeah, totally , a cold spot!"
and then showing off blurry photos to each other. I would have been better off spending that hour cleaning my colon out with a stiff toilet brush.

It was an hour of retards in a basement with all kinds of electronic equipment, walking around going "OOOO did you feel that?!" "Yeah, totally , a cold spot!"
and then showing off blurry photos to each other. I would have been better off spending that hour cleaning my colon out with a stiff toilet brush.

I do both at once, multitasking++

They've stepped it up recently I've noticed. After years of exclusive shaky cam work and heavy breathing they had an episode on the other night where the guy was looking off camera saying "I see you standing there. What do you want, spirit?" Staring right at the thing. The camera stayed on his face the entire time, because that's totally what anyone would do in that situation.

I watched Monster Hunters once and my intelligence went from a 17 to a 6 for about two weeks. What a waste of time

I advocate paving and developing every square inch of pristine wilderness just so I can stop hearing about that shit.

I will sign that petition. Or have a Monster Hunters Hunter lottery where the winners get to stalk and kill the Monster Hunters in the badlands of Oklahoma.

Why wouldn't we? I mean people used to think you'd fall off the Earth if you went out far enough and look at us now!

oorboortsnort.jpg

The oort cloud is the only known physical barrier left to penetrate with our tiny space ships.