They put lipstick on a pig

Just think, instead of dressing a pig (as you say) We will be feeding THE PIG BO for the next 4 years if "the one" gets into office. If they can't control their own spending now, just what will it be like when in control..it's almost laughable.

Jason A ClarkYour entertainment for this evening.
How Will Obama Trim the Deficit? By Not Ordering Lobster, Iranian Caviar, and Champagne as a Mid-Afternoon Snack?

Obama is a man of the people. He’s telling us on national television and everywhere else he can that he’s going to go into Washington and change the culture. He’s going to cut government spending and waste and he’s going to clean up the place. He’s going to make a real difference. Well, he’d better have a little talk with his wife.

The New York Post had a little something to share with us concerning our wannabe First Lady and how she’s going to help out the national deficit:

“THOUGH he’s battling GOP accusations that he’s an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, “Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!” While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d’oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne,a tipster told Page Six.”

I don’t know about any of you, but I couldn’t order that kind of meal on a special occasion let alone at four o’clock on a Wednesday afternoon. I mean, how out of touch with reality are these people? They’re trying to sell themselves as ordinary Americans, but they continue to do things that are far from ordinary.

What bothers me even more is the fact that they would actually spend so much money for room service. Is this the kind of thing we can expect to pay for if they win the White House? We want a President to stop wasting our money, not waste it on fancy foods that ordinary people will never be able to afford.

And the worst slap in the face is the fact that she ordered IRANIAN caviar. Maybe it’s really good caviar (it must be since it sells for like $125 an ounce), but does she not have any idea what’s going on with Iran right now? Maybe that’s why Obama is willing to sit down with Iran without preconditions. Maybe he just wants to score some cheap Iranian caviar?

UPDATE: The New York Post has since retracted this story claiming their source must have been “under the influence of a mind-altering drug.” Sounds like the reporters at The Post didn’t even bother to check this one out before printing it.

Written by Jason A Clark

October 17th, 2008 at 3:50 pm
Posted in Politics

Tagged with Barack Obama, Iran, Iranian caviar, Michelle Obama, Waldorf-Astoria
« Joe Biden Knows A Little Something About “Three Letter” WordsJoe Biden Promises International Crises Within Six Months of Barack Obama Being Elected »

did you even bother reading this before you posted?
UPDATE: The New York Post has since retracted this story claiming their source must have been “under the influence of a mind-altering drug.” Sounds like the reporters at The Post didn’t even bother to check this one out before printing it.

While I don't care to vote for Obama... I also don't care to pay income taxes on my healthcare benefits because they're fraking expensive.

Currently my employer pays $707.88 PER MONTH just for my medical insurance, not counting dental and life and all of that. I'll be damned if I pay income tax on that as if it were income.

SARAH SMASH

:mad:

While I don't care to vote for Obama... I also don't care to pay income taxes on my healthcare benefits because they're fraking expensive.

Currently my employer pays $707.88 PER MONTH just for my medical insurance, not counting dental and life and all of that. I'll be damned if I pay income tax on that as if it were income.

SARAH SMASH

Yeah, that $5000 tax credit McCain has proposed will go oh so far. :fly:

SARAH SMASH

I know that pisses me off. I have like no money at the end of the month. It is going to seriously suck if i have to pay tax on my medical.

Just think, instead of dressing a pig (as you say) We will be feeding THE PIG BO for the next 4 years if "the one" gets into office. If they can't control their own spending now, just what will it be like when in control..it's almost laughable.

Jason A ClarkYour entertainment for this evening.
How Will Obama Trim the Deficit? By Not Ordering Lobster, Iranian Caviar, and Champagne as a Mid-Afternoon Snack?

Obama is a man of the people. He’s telling us on national television and everywhere else he can that he’s going to go into Washington and change the culture. He’s going to cut government spending and waste and he’s going to clean up the place. He’s going to make a real difference. Well, he’d better have a little talk with his wife.

The New York Post had a little something to share with us concerning our wannabe First Lady and how she’s going to help out the national deficit:

“THOUGH he’s battling GOP accusations that he’s an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, “Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!” While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d’oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne,a tipster told Page Six.”

I don’t know about any of you, but I couldn’t order that kind of meal on a special occasion let alone at four o’clock on a Wednesday afternoon. I mean, how out of touch with reality are these people? They’re trying to sell themselves as ordinary Americans, but they continue to do things that are far from ordinary.

What bothers me even more is the fact that they would actually spend so much money for room service. Is this the kind of thing we can expect to pay for if they win the White House? We want a President to stop wasting our money, not waste it on fancy foods that ordinary people will never be able to afford.

And the worst slap in the face is the fact that she ordered IRANIAN caviar. Maybe it’s really good caviar (it must be since it sells for like $125 an ounce), but does she not have any idea what’s going on with Iran right now? Maybe that’s why Obama is willing to sit down with Iran without preconditions. Maybe he just wants to score some cheap Iranian caviar?

Written by Jason A Clark

October 17th, 2008 at 3:50 pm
Posted in Politics

Tagged with Barack Obama, Iran, Iranian caviar, Michelle Obama, Waldorf-Astoria
« Joe Biden Knows A Little Something About “Three Letter” WordsJoe Biden Promises International Crises Within Six Months of Barack Obama Being Elected »

He's not.

And another point, all this talk about tax credits, rebates, and other shit is kind of moot.

There's no money left for tax credits, and the House and Senate would have to pass them anyways.

ELECT ME AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE IN A MANSION AND EAT UNICORNS FOR BREAKFAST