They put lipstick on a pig

If Palin spent that much on clothing and stuff how come she always seems to be wearing the same thing?

Campaign finance makes me mad. I don't even know where to start. I don't honestly believe that the McCain camp has spent any less than the Obama camp though. Just a different sort of campaigning.

If Palin spent that much on clothing and stuff how come she always seems to be wearing the same thing?
Probably because that's the only "style" that their marketing people like for her :fly:

Campaign finance makes me mad. I don't even know where to start. I don't honestly believe that the McCain camp has spent any less than the Obama camp though. Just a different sort of campaigning.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122441294251948009.html

While I have watched the news and seen similar articles, I don't think it's a fair comparison. Recently I got a dvd in the mail called Obsession. Although there is nothing about Senator McCain or his campaign anywhere on the dvd or the literature that came with it, a little research showed that the two are closely connected. It was also pretty apparent why this dvd came my way. It's soliciting votes without saying so. This money doesn't come out of his campaign finance budget because his name isn't on it. They call it soft money and I think it's a dirty practice.

While I have watched the news and seen similar articles, I don't think it's a fair comparison. Recently I got a dvd in the mail called Obsession. Although there is nothing about Senator McCain or his campaign anywhere on the dvd or the literature that came with it, a little research showed that the two are closely connected. It was also pretty apparent why this dvd came my way. It's soliciting votes without saying so. This money doesn't come out of his campaign finance budget because his name isn't on it. They call it soft money and I think it's a dirty practice.

All politics is dirty sweety.