They put lipstick on a pig

Does anyone even care about the election anymore, those that didnt care in the first place excluded.

I care! Shame I'm not American.
Being American is pretty essential, what with it being an American election and stuff. I remember having this discussion with you in 2004 but the american president can be a relatively empty position, compared to that of your prime minister anyway. It's just the most visible position.

Last edited:
judging by vast news and media coverage, and the fact that everyone seems to be talking about this election more than previous ones. i'm going to go ahead and guess that yes, people actually do care about this election.

i guess i have to be really, really smart though to not care about this election, because then i could see it for what it really is and i could return to reading wikipedia.

That's all?

That's not very much money for that type of thing.

When you figure, like you mentioned above, the expensive haircuts of every other campaigner :fly:

Except for Obama, if that haircut of his costs more than $10 he's doing something REALLY wrong....

Some famous English footballers (who obviously have mills of pounds) still have haircuts that look like their mothers did them. I think it's cuet.

That's all?

That's not very much money for that type of thing.

When you figure, like you mentioned above, the expensive haircuts of every other campaigner :fly:

Except for Obama, if that haircut of his costs more than $10 he's doing something REALLY wrong....
don't make me come after you again.

$150,000 is a LOT of money to spend on clothes and accessories, unless the accessories include cars.

the pig irks me so badly now that I want to smash things just after hearing a mere sentence or two of her nonsensical ramblings

don't make me come after you again.

$150,000 is a LOT of money to spend on clothes and accessories, unless the accessories include cars.

For all the appearances they've done since she entered the campaign, it's not that much.

A drop in the bucket in the 84 million or so McCain's campaign has spent.

Obama has spent way more than that, and I'm sure a good chunk of change has gone to clothing as well - though he at least probably already owned enough appropriate suits and accessories.

It's all part of the process unfortunately.