There isn't a BF2 Forum now

What should we do?

• Leave the BF2 forum (maybe rename to Games forum)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Return to normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create an Official BF2 thread, keep everything there (and return to normal)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No one understands that this subforum is a joke

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Change the BF2 forum to the general Video Games or Games Forum. That's my stance.

Bubbles said:
I think that is pretty obvious with the new thread KNYTE posted. :)

:wtf: are you on about now?

kiwi said:
Anyways, as soon as the next game comes out it will be all about that one and BF2 will be forgotten. Don't tell me that's not true either, cause while Knyte still plays other games, he only talks about BF2 right now, yet when Desert Combat came out it was all about that, just like UT2K4, and CS:S, etc.

Just wait until the Special Forces expansion comes out. He'll be ranting about ninja tactics, night vision goggles, and zip lines.

kiwi said:
Anyways, as soon as the next game comes out it will be all about that one and BF2 will be forgotten. Don't tell me that's not true either, cause while Knyte still plays other games, he only talks about BF2 right now, yet when Desert Combat came out it was all about that, just like UT2K4, and CS:S, etc.

I ruined CS:S for him :fly:

Coqui said:
I ruined CS:S for him :fly:

You did put a bad taste in my mouth, this is true.

Bubbles said:
Just that the thread you started there is entirely too long and geared for BF2 for the main forum. Down Boy, I'm not tryin' to piss you off.

I've been working on that thread for a month or two now, I'm quite proud of it. On the forum that I made it for originally it's got over 10,000 reads so far and gets new hits every day. I reposted it here because Fly had mentioned earlier he wanted to see the new updates.

I'm not pissed at all, I just had no idea which thread you were referring to.

Last edited:
kiwi said:
Hey, I don't wanna hear about what you and Coqui do during your alone time unless I get alone time with Coqui's wife.

She was upstairs waiting for you in the negligee you said you liked so much. She never felt more rejected in her life that you didn't go up there.

Coqui said:
She was upstairs waiting for you in the negligee you said you liked so much. She never felt more rejected in her life that you didn't go up there.

What! No one told me she was waiting! :rolleyes: