There isn't a BF2 Forum now

What should we do?

• Leave the BF2 forum (maybe rename to Games forum)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Return to normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create an Official BF2 thread, keep everything there (and return to normal)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No one understands that this subforum is a joke

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
KNYTE said:
I've been working on that thread for a month or two now, I'm quite proud of it. On the forum that I made it for originally it's got over 10,000 reads so far and gets new hits every day. I reposted it here because Fly had mentioned earlier he wanted to see the new updates.

I'm not pissed at all, I just had no idea which thread you were referring to.

Oh, I see. Well, I didn't read it 'cause it makes no sense to me, but it looks like you really worked on it pretty hard. :)

elpmis said:
you gotta do it about a million more times to catch up
I dunno, I think sending the person who is "laid back and never bothered by anything" from zero to dizzy in 5 seconds is priceless.

Doing it to me is like getting in bed with your mom. Anyone can do it and probably has. There's no challenge.

theacoustician said:
I dunno, I think sending the person who is "laid back and never bothered by anything" from zero to dizzy in 5 seconds is priceless.

Doing it to me is like getting in bed with your mom. Anyone can do it and probably has. There's no challenge.
A bunch of us pay a shitload of money for a BF2 server. If no one sees the thread(s), we're all throwing away money.

theacoustician said:

true true

maybe if you can maintain your funny laid back prankster style all of your hair will grow back :D

fly said:
A bunch of us pay a shitload of money for a BF2 server. If no one sees the thread(s), we're all throwing away money.
Everyone here who wants to play knows how to find out about the server.

However, making a new thread each week is counter productive to your goal. If people post a link to the thread in another forum, then its only good for THAT WEEK. If you make one thread, update the first post every week, and then stick it on Thursdays to draw more attention to it, then the links that were posted all over the intarweb linking back to that thread will be good EVERY WEEK.

theacoustician said:
Everyone here who wants to play knows how to find out about the server.

However, making a new thread each week is counter productive to your goal. If people post a link to the thread in another forum, then its only good for THAT WEEK. If you make one thread, update the first post every week, and then stick it on Thursdays to draw more attention to it, then the links that were posted all over the intarweb linking back to that thread will be good EVERY WEEK.
afaik, no one links to my thread. The info is just posted in other forums.

edit: In fact, if a link to useless showed up at genmay, people probably wouldn't show up...

I could give a fuck dude, I don't play BF2

a games forum could be cool though, but I still say stay with just the main