There isn't a BF2 Forum now

What should we do?

• Leave the BF2 forum (maybe rename to Games forum)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Return to normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create an Official BF2 thread, keep everything there (and return to normal)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No one understands that this subforum is a joke

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
fly said:
Thread opened. Does it really detract from the main forum that much? Discuss...
Since this forum doesn't turn out a new thread every 5 seconds, it's noticable, but at the same time I don't think the topic is so discussed in great detail that it warrants its own forum.

For awhile theac and I managed to talk about Nintendo and the new consoles so much that people starting requesting us to STFU about it, but if you go back and look at it, it was really only 3 threads - and I think such is the case here.

I would say can the new forum and just keep the BF2 talk to one huge thread or as close to that as you can get.

:heart:,

elpmissyou

fly said:
I think we should have asked everyone before creating a forum. We average 2-4 new threads a day. That's it. How crowding can the BF threads be?
And I'm the one with a stick in the ass :rolleyes:

theacoustician said:
Katamari King? Very cool, I love that game with a passion, and actually it's the game that got my girlfriend into videogames.

I can't wait for the sequel to launch in october

theacoustician said:
well, in theory, creating a seperate forum without discussing anything with anyone because you grew tired of reading about a particular topic says you still have that stick up your ass

I don't think they are all that annoying. They are always clearly marked BF2 so if you don't want to read them, don't.

elpmis said:
well, in theory, creating a seperate forum without discussing anything with anyone because you grew tired of reading about a particular topic says you still have that stick up your ass
Or I was bored and enjoy watching the results.

elpmis said:
Since this forum doesn't turn out a new thread every 5 seconds, it's noticable, but at the same time I don't think the topic is so discussed in great detail that it warrants its own forum.

For awhile theac and I managed to talk about Nintendo and the new consoles so much that people starting requesting us to STFU about it, but if you go back and look at it, it was really only 3 threads - and I think such is the case here.

I would say can the new forum and just keep the BF2 talk to one huge thread or as close to that as you can get.

:heart:,

elpmissyou

I would prefer this idea, personally.

edit: If we HAVE to do so...

The threads make me jealous. And that's bad.

PIF copy of BF2 kthx.

Anyways, as soon as the next game comes out it will be all about that one and BF2 will be forgotten. Don't tell me that's not true either, cause while Knyte still plays other games, he only talks about BF2 right now, yet when Desert Combat came out it was all about that, just like UT2K4, and CS:S, etc.

kiwi said:
Anyways, as soon as the next game comes out it will be all about that one and BF2 will be forgotten. Don't tell me that's not true either, cause while Knyte still plays other games, he only talks about BF2 right now, yet when Desert Combat came out it was all about that, just like UT2K4, and CS:S, etc.
needs moar games forum