The Watchmen: Worst film ever

And othertimes, you just can't deny that fucking is fun. Notice, I did not call it making love. It can be as fun for her as it is for me. As long as both know where they stand, where is the harm?

And othertimes, you just can't deny that fucking is fun. Notice, I did not call it making love. It can be as fun for her as it is for me. As long as both know where they stand, where is the harm?

Yeah I guess it is a terminology thing for me. Because I understand fuck buddies I get it. But I don't hold hands and have romantic dinners with my fuck buddy. Thats a joke.

Ok like right now in my life I do not want to date. I am just not interested in a long term thing now.

Plus Polo said I'm not allowed to get married.

Wait, you don't want anything long term so you won't date, period?

That seems to be denying yourself. Just because you are going out on a date, doesn't make you 'dating'. Just because you are 'dating' doesn't make you 'exclusive', etc etc.

It is what it is. Just run with it and don't worry about it until he starts looking at you like a lost dog and you have no desire to be the humane society.

Unless you want to put him down, that is.

Yeah I guess it is a terminology thing for me. Because I understand fuck buddies I get it. But I don't hold hands and have romantic dinners with my fuck buddy. Thats a joke.

Okay, I get it now. You need a FWB. Someone you are close to, that you can hang with, but still get the bone on when you are feeling carnivorous.

Guys are remarkably cool with that kind of thing. Shouldn't be tough for you to find.

I mean, you do have titties. :fly: