The Watchmen: Worst film ever

She got her boobs rubbed by fly last thursday. We shall see how fast she goes up for the hug this thursday. Then we'll know.

20bux says i fuck polo before dharma does.

I don't think I could possibly script that encounter, but I'll give it a shot.

Polo: "Look at Plot go. Lad is really trying. Yes he is."

Plot: "Quit talking. I need to concentrate."

Polo: "Go Plot go. Oh look how much fun we're having now. The fucking earth is about to stand still. Someone fetch me a smoke to go with my derisive smirk. Did you know I'm anti-trendy? Let's talk about something other than this horrid excuse for a shagging I'm receiving."

Plot: *sobbing quietly as the tempo slows*

I don't think I could possibly script that encounter, but I'll give it a shot.

Polo: "Look at Plot go. Lad is really trying. Yes he is."

Plot: "Quit talking. I need to concentrate."

Polo: "Go Plot go. Oh look how much fun we're having now. The fucking earth is about to stand still. Someone fetch me a smoke to go with my derisive smirk. Did you know I'm anti-trendy? Let's talk about something other than this horrid excuse for a shagging I'm receiving."

Plot: *sobbing quietly as the tempo slows*

We are now friends. :heart:

So basically b_sin. It would've ever be a good movie, they tricked masses into watching a rubbish movie, it shouldn't ever have been vocalised, and really I didn't notice the whole blue penis thing very much, much less cared about.

I've already said I read the comic, I just don't happen to be such a die hard comic book fan that I think no line should ever be left out. Movies are mainly to entertain, something this movie doesn't do.

If you weren't born before the book was written, you will not get or appreciate this movie.

I loved it, I'm currently making plans to go see it again. If you have the option to check it out in IMAX, I highly recommend it.

True story. The guy who played Rorschack is the same actor who played the Juvinile Delinquent in the original bad news bears