Movie The Walking Dead (TV show)FULL SPOILERS *If this triggers you, then pls die*

m8Id1m2.jpg

Neither Ape or I recognized the chick that Daryl knows. Hey TWD, how about a fucking flashback?
They kinda rehashed it in conversation. Do you recognize Dwight? Like from the first time you met him before he shot an arrow in that chicks eye? Daryl encountered him and two chicks in the woods. They tied up Daryl, Daryl escaped with their supplies, noticed he took the diabetic chick's insulin and returned it to them, then they robbed him of his bike and bow.

They kinda rehashed it in conversation. Do you recognize Dwight? Like from the first time you met him before he shot an arrow in that chicks eye? Daryl encountered him and two chicks in the woods. They tied up Daryl, Daryl escaped with their supplies, noticed he took the diabetic chick's insulin and returned it to them, then they robbed him of his bike and bow.
Ahhh, now its ringing slightly more of a bell. You did in 10 seconds what they really failed to do at all for me.

Yeah, I didn't actually recognize her per se, but knew exactly who she was when she interacted with Dwight since I've remembered who Dwight was in every episode he's been in, i.e. burned face, in possession of Darrell's crossbow, bike, etc.