Movie The Walking Dead (TV show)FULL SPOILERS *If this triggers you, then pls die*

GY3J3EF.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
King Ezekiel will turn out to be like The Governor and Negin etc...
The writers are incapable of a twist which doesn't involve a skinner trap into a society which is not what it appears to be.
This season, they are getting so fucking edgy because Rick's crew is with Negin and Carol is with King Ezekiel.
Oh wow they doubled down.

I completely hated the first episode of The Walking Dead of this season. It was uncomfortable, sad, and not my kind of entertainment value. Not a fan of turning off an episode and just feeling like shit.

Ugh. Fuck TWD.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I completely hated the first episode of The Walking Dead of this season. It was uncomfortable, sad, and not my kind of entertainment value. Not a fan of turning off an episode and just feeling like shit.

Ugh. Fuck TWD.

There's little this show can't fuck up.

Ugh. Fuck TWD.

well, you know, the end of human civilization as we know it from a zombie apocalypse is such a happy, entertaining place.