Food The Vagatarian Thread

We have a whole fridge full of veggies. He saw a cartoon with vegan characters and now protests dead animal flesh (when he remembers).
My son isn't sure if wants to eat cheese or hurt cows. He says he wants to eat cheese, but he also says he doesn't want cows to be hurt.

@Ledboots do you think kids should be show slaughterhouse videos? Just wondering. I'm not planning on showing it to mine until they are much much older.

My son isn't sure if wants to eat cheese or hurt cows. He says he wants to eat cheese, but he also says he doesn't want cows to be hurt.

@Ledboots do you think kids should be show slaughterhouse videos? Just wondering. I'm not planning on showing it to mine until they are much much older.

true story: my girls 4th birthday included an, obviously not real, animal pinata. She tapped it a couple times then handed the stick off to her 13 yr old cousin who murdered the damn thing. My daughter was in shock at the violence. Candy flying everywhere and all I can see is fear and hear "DADDY!!!"

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
true story: my girls 4th birthday included an, obviously not real, animal pinata. She tapped it a couple times then handed the stick off to her 13 yr old cousin who murdered the damn thing. My daughter was in shock at the violence. Candy flying everywhere and all I can see is fear and hear "DADDY!!!"

You should have filled it with spaghetti and sauce.

That gives me an idea for butcher pinatas. I can sell them to those crazy vegans. Fur coat pinatas too. There must be a market for those.

Hopefully you didn't fill it with twizzlers.

No no no slaughter videos for kids. I don't like them for myself even. You can take them to a farm rescue if there's one near you, it's a fun trip and they get to see the happy rescued adorable animals.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

If you're killing the cow to make cheese you're doing it wrong.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and Amstel

We need to toughen that girl up

Just her babies...

pouring-gravy.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes