Food The Vagatarian Thread

So much truth. Collapsed at 9.
The posting too. Gotta hit a button at the bottom of the phone. Gotta select "Google voice typing". Gotta edit out the stupid.
Then picking up the kids. Mealtime. Shower time. All the whining. The inevitable fight. Then the bet on the outcome.
I always win, I always bet on the girl.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
@Ledboots I just ate the most unhealthy meal at Bean Vegan Cuisine in Charlotte. Fried pickles and a plant based burger called the Cowboy. I think I'm going to die.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
@Ledboots I just ate the most unhealthy meal at Bean Vegan Cuisine in Charlotte. Fried pickles and a plant based burger called the Cowboy. I think I'm going to die.
I wasn't impressed with that place the one time I ate there. The prices were pretty impressive. After tip I ended up spending $15 for a vegetable based Burger. Too much.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
I wasn't impressed with that place the one time I ate there. The prices were pretty impressive. After tip I ended up spending $15 for a vegetable based Burger. Too much.
It was a bit high but they did have burgers for less than 11 bucks most burger places start at just under 10 bucks. It was an occasional thing for me so I don't mind. I must have blown a whole Benjamin on vegan food yesterday.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL