Food The Vagatarian Thread

But ya, a doctor is making the book tour rounds with the meat-only carnivore diet. Scurvy can apparently be avoided by eating organ meat per this guy. :oops:

And they like raw meat too, and lots of fat and often do another fad, OMAD (one meal a day) and/or intermittent fasting. They say it heals their gut is the claim to fame, but I honestly have no idea how these people can possibly ever poop.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Amstel
But ya, a doctor is making the book tour rounds with the meat-only carnivore diet. Scurvy can apparently be avoided by eating organ meat per this guy. :oops:

And they like raw meat too, and lots of fat and often do another fad, OMAD (one meal a day) and/or intermittent fasting. They say it heals their gut is the claim to fame, but I honestly have no idea how these people can possibly ever poop.

gravy because I did not see that coming!

I'm telling you, the ESOEBNAWBOAAGOYANAT diet is the answer.

Call in the next 10 minutes and receive this limited edition calendar free!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Great.

I still have to finish the last 10 minutes of Dominion and now I got 25 more minutes of this to sit through.

#12 is pretty good. One of those things that's just taken as "the way it is" with really no logical basis.
Instead, watch this ten minutes. She gives a good idea of how vegans eat, although she is a bit looney, lives in a tiny house in the desert

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Instead, watch this ten minutes. She gives a good idea of how vegans eat, although she is a bit looney, lives in a tiny house in the desert

I finished Dominion last night and got to like 17 of 44 things.

That guy needs to slow down and do a better job of explaining things clearly. Some leaps going on there. Or at least they're leaps until they get a more detailed explanation.

That one isn't gonna grab attention or change minds or habits.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes

What makes you say she's a bit looney? You know her or something?

Doesn't come off as Looney to me. Just a quick little mention of her cookbook and right into showing how to put together some recipes, that's all.

They probably ended up in a tiny house because they blew everything on that f'n giant diamond that was surely mined by slave children.
That would be a looney thing to do.