GAY The Useless Travel Thread

you’ve travelled to Brampton Ontario Canada and Dory Land
you can’t speak on anything related to tourism
I've been other places o_O how do you think I got from NY to Wisconsin to Minnesota to NY to ontario back to NY to MD

Driving in non residential DC is dumb. Actually DC is dumb.

Maybe if I ever did tourist stuff but it's all just ghetto houses and industrial parks. At least the homeless are less annoying than in Baltimore.
You find most urban places to be "ghetto" so I really don't know that your assessment is correct. Like any city, there are nice parts and not so nice parts. DC is leaps and bounds better than it was 20 years ago.

The touristy stuff there is a lot of fun. Free museums, interesting history. Good times.

We took the metro in from Silver Spring for the cherry blossoms and it was easy. Can't imagine driving into the city for almost anything. I don't drive when I'm going there to meet with congress either.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Colorado trip booked. Headed there in mid June for an industry conference for 3 days, and taking on another 9 days for traveling around the state with the girlfriend. I've been to some of Colorado, but none of the national parks so we're hitting up quite a few. Can't wait.
I'll be in Denver in mid-June for a conference as well!

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh