GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Ill keep him close to my bussom :heart: My city is actually a very big uni place, about 10% or more, maybe 20% I cant remember, are students and we have a shit ton of foreign students here.

we are looking into study abroad programs here already cuz this is gonna be expensiveeeeee! but he’s shopworn serious interest

also, i plan i taking him to the UK on a trip just the two of us so he can see the life and culture there first hand and not be so shocked. maybe he’ll hate it, maybe he’ll love it . we shall see

we are looking into study abroad programs here already cuz this is gonna be expensiveeeeee! but he’s shopworn serious interest

also, i plan i taking him to the UK on a trip just the two of us so he can see the life and culture there first hand and not be so shocked. maybe he’ll hate it, maybe he’ll love it . we shall see
I havent been in years but I loved it there it's just so expensive.

I dont know what he wants to do but remember you can always do construction and make BANK and you get a ton of days off. You can also do it anywhere in the world. I hated working in an office.

I havent been in years but I loved it there it's just so expensive.

I dont know what he wants to do but remember you can always do construction and make BANK and you get a ton of days off. You can also do it anywhere in the world. I hated working in an office.

kiko excels in the arts. he can do construction if he want, but he’s gonna follow his passion

Cool. Let me know if you want a tour guide :heart: Also if hes considering any particular subject and you guys want info on that uni or city let me know.

Now at the extended stay in glen burnie. This is where the hoes live. It's actually pretty clean. The one in Annapolis was horrible when I stayed there. Luckily I still had points left over from last time I stayed in one so I got an awesome room rate.

They quoted me 1300 to book a whole month but I'd rather save money and sleep in casa de toyota.

The one over by the airport is wayyyyyy more expensive. I'm in the hood here. Well the edge of the hood. Right next to a Walmart though so that's convenient.

1300 for the whole month is pretty great. Thats cheaper than the shady ass garden inn or the places on 198 that are the traditionally seedy places.

1300 for the whole month is pretty great. Thats cheaper than the shady ass garden inn or the places on 198 that are the traditionally seedy places.
Yeah it's not bad. They also have a kitchenette and laundry. It seems to be mostly contractors here. I talked to one guy about a job on the bridge and got his card. I'd definitely recommend it if you were temporarily in bmore. It's just off 695 and 10.

why not just move to a city with a cheaper cost of living. every city has electrician, restaurant, security jobs. look at san antonio. you can get a decent house for 200k and they got even more underage latinos.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia