GAY The Useless Travel Thread

I did. It's called our marriage!
Summer Reaction GIF

sick burn

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers and fly
So we've booked a trip to Louisville (or Looval, as the locals say) for Memorial Day weekend. I *almost* had to pay for flights cause the Southwest routing was so terrible, but cashed in some points and are flying Breeze - a new poverty airline! That would have broken like nearly a 10 year streak of not paying for flights. :lol:

There's eight of us going, should be a wonderful shitshow.

:nev:

So we've booked a trip to Louisville (or Looval, as the locals say) for Memorial Day weekend. I *almost* had to pay for flights cause the Southwest routing was so terrible, but cashed in some points and are flying Breeze - a new poverty airline! That would have broken like nearly a 10 year streak of not paying for flights. :lol:

There's eight of us going, should be a wonderful shitshow.

:nev:

breeze… like a fart in the wind

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Peppers and fly
nine more days til mexico
i haven’t told anyone in my orbit
not my kid
my “job”
my mom aka dog sitter
no one lol

im gonna wait till the last minute so i don’t have to hear about “why you traveling agaiiiiin”

nine more days til mexico
i haven’t told anyone in my orbit
not my kid
my “job”
my mom aka dog sitter
no one lol

im gonna wait till the last minute so i don’t have to hear about “why you traveling agaiiiiin”
Kiko and I talk on IG, so I'm pretty sure he knows.

the airport limo picks me up at 5am tonight
i haven’t packed and i feel bloated and i wanna sleep for a day or two

also should i drink tequila ? i haven’t had tequila in about 12 yrs cuz i always almost die
Ola bonita, want a partner?

:lol:

the airport limo picks me up at 5am tonight
i haven’t packed and i feel bloated and i wanna sleep for a day or two

also should i drink tequila ? i haven’t had tequila in about 12 yrs cuz i always almost die
Hell yeah you should drink tequila. You're going to Mexico.