GAY The Useless Travel Thread

He just said, "you do you", and you're trying to come down on him for it?

Hory Sheet.
Sure, but he's still rolling with the "you're so dumb". He can do him too - and I'll still think HE'S dumb.

You poor fucks, rolling with that "how dare you cross the boss" shit. I'M FRIGHTENED!!!!!!!!

Sure, but he's still rolling with the "you're so dumb". He can do him too - and I'll still think HE'S dumb.

You poor fucks, rolling with that "how dare you cross the boss" shit. I'M FRIGHTENED!!!!!!!!
Newsflash, gramps: YOU ARE DUMB.

Nobody gives a shit whether you wear a mask or not. If it tickles your pickle, do it. It won't help, but it's not worth arguing about anymore.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
Newsflash, gramps: YOU ARE DUMB.

Nobody gives a shit whether you wear a mask or not. If it tickles your pickle, do it. It won't help, but it's not worth arguing about anymore.
Sorry, you kids are getting all tired of the pandemic - maybe you need a supplement. No, we're not home yet.

Sorry, you kids are getting all tired of the pandemic - maybe you need a supplement. No, we're not home yet.
1) your mask protects others, not you.
2) you're somewhere between 10 and 7x less likely to even be infected if you're vaccinated.
3) you're somewhere around half as likely to get it severely enough to go to hospital.

So yeah, go ahead and say we're "getting tired" of the pandemic because we understand numbers and have read what the CDC has published.

You do you. Pretend like the masks make any difference at all. It's OK, I won't make fun of you for it.

1) your mask protects others, not you.
2) you're somewhere between 10 and 7x less likely to even be infected if you're vaccinated.
3) you're somewhere around half as likely to get it severely enough to go to hospital.

So yeah, go ahead and say we're "getting tired" of the pandemic because we understand numbers and have read what the CDC has published.

You do you. Pretend like the masks make any difference at all. It's OK, I won't make fun of you for it.
So, you're willing to pass on #1?

Old lady's friend is taking her to Niagra/Buffalo for like 4 days end of the week. Is there anything even to do in Canada over there, or buffalo for that matter? I mean the falls are likely very cool but 4 days cool? What can you do in Toronto you can't do in austin? Legal weed I guess. We got the rest of the freak show right here at home in mighty good fashion. Are Canadian freaks different? Should I introduce her to @Maureen ?
She likes gravy and syrup.

Old lady's friend is taking her to Niagra/Buffalo for like 4 days end of the week. Is there anything even to do in Canada over there, or buffalo for that matter? I mean the falls are likely very cool but 4 days cool? What can you do in Toronto you can't do in austin? Legal weed I guess. We got the rest of the freak show right here at home in mighty good fashion. Are Canadian freaks different? Should I introduce her to @Maureen ?
She likes gravy and syrup.

4 days in Niagara is torture
i’d say 2 days is enough
they should go to NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE that’s where all the wineries are and it’s quite lovely

they could do the drive to Toronto (1hr away) and find TONS to do there for the day too, plus we have less covids

also buffalo is prob better than Austin at this point

4 days in Niagara is torture
i’d say 2 days is enough
they should go to NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE that’s where all the wineries are and it’s quite lovely

they could do the drive to Toronto (1hr away) and find TONS to do there for the day too, plus we have less covids

also buffalo is prob better than Austin at this point
Thanks for the advice. I think I saw some winery stuff looking up one of those "things to do in niagra" dealios.
I'll pass it on.