GAY The Useless Travel Thread

What the hell is "racist" about mentioning you felt threatened in some urban shithole full of R. Kelly's?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
NYC is safe as hell, whats your hang up?

Also thats some racism lady. To be fair nobody ever gives me sexy eyes because that is not my vibe but people were super friendly to me in ATL. Its fun how differently people of colour respond to British white people compared to white Americans (I know your latina boo). Some of our black American friends love coming to Europe because of how different it is.
NYC in culture has a lot of leftover vibes from the 60s and 80s when it was bad. I think that's why most people are surprised when they go there and dont get mugged.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Also thats some racism lady. To be fair nobody ever gives me sexy eyes because that is not my vibe but people were super friendly to me in ATL. Its fun how differently people of colour respond to British white people compared to white Americans (I know your latina boo). Some of our black American friends love coming to Europe because of how different it is.

not being racist at all. far from it
obv my experience was way more different than yours

i love nyc and have roamed the streets by myself at late at night and i felt super safe
where as i roamed ATL alone during the day and i didn’t feel safe.
it prob didn’t help that i was “flossing” an expensive bag/shoes/coat + jewelry in a shady part of town

while i felt unsafe i was also morbidly attracted to the men there which were my jam before CEO

also, the mass shootings in the USA also had me weary while i shopped at Lenox. but i felt much better in dallas cuz i hooked up with my LA friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife went to NYC last year for the first time ever last year. Obviously totally out of place and she's the type that will just chat up total strangers and she felt safe there too. Met a lot of cool people.

Wife went to NYC last year for the first time ever last year. Obviously totally out of place and she's the type that will just chat up total strangers and she felt safe there too. Met a lot of cool people.
Did her "ex"-bf accompany her on that trip too?

Atlanta sucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Petunia