GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Look again. It doesn't effect US citizens. However, since Iceland now has a target on its head, combined with the State Dept warning not to travel... My only real concern is having to self quarantine when we get back.
After a trip abroad and a 14 day quarantine, how many World of Beer locations would go out of business?

I do wonder how this will effect small business. I went to a very popular small burger place last night at 6 PM and it was empty. Guy said its been slow this week.

I'm going to Asia in June. If my health prevails. Which it will. Can't keep me down.

i have to travel to peru in may to see my lawyer to renew my tenants rental agreements and do my anual inspections..

like i HAVE to go. i cant leave these people in my properties with no lease agreements

so now we are trying to figure out some fkn alternative

again, i’m not afraid of covid19 as i can get it anywhere at this point. what i am afraid of is getting stuck somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got back from Lanzarote last night. Tomorrow they're almost certainly going to have to shut all bars, restaurants and non-food shops. I'm thinking twice about being stuck on a plane to Lithuania or Istanbul

Sort of regretting books flights to the US earlier this year, I bet the prices are cheap as fuck now. Should have held on for some kind of crisis to get a better deal.
Always wait til the last minute*

*I dont travel but it makes sense to me