GAY The Useless Travel Thread

yea ive never heard of this..

BUT GOOD NEWS... and this could only happen to ME!

I used my DEBIT VISA and not my actual Visa Credit Card and they emailed me telling me my payment wasn't accepted!! HAHAHA

We have tried to process your reservation with cheapshit.com (Confirmation XXXXXX ) but unfortunately, the credit card on file has not been accepted. In order to process your reservation, please either contact your credit card company or provide us with a new form of payment. Please also verify that you entered the correct expiry date as this can cause the credit card to decline.

Please note that this airlines do not accept payment by Debit Visa/Mastercard or prepaid creditcards.

ugh

so i went back online and the flights went up to $469 IN ONE HOUR.. now im on hold with them :rolleyes:

Always clear your cache/cookies between looking up plane tickets. There's a reason the price did that. Hint:. There isn't really only 2 left either. It's a scam.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
@HipHugHer today we found a free science center and Dino dig. Since the sun is supposed to shine tomorrow we’re gonna head over to Zilker park and test out that swimming pool.

@HipHugHer today we found a free science center and Dino dig. Since the sun is supposed to shine tomorrow we’re gonna head over to Zilker park and test out that swimming pool.

I forgot there's a kids science center place, probably has a Dell name on it, but cool you guys found something cool to do.