GAY The Useless Travel Thread

What the heck @HipHugHer? Everything we’d planned to do this week was an outdoor activity and now it’s going to be cold and rainy all week.

Any cheap indoor activities suggestions?

Hmm....not sure I can point to something specific that would be cheap for a family that numbers in the dozens, but in general there is, laser tag, a roller skating rink, used to be ice skating at northcross too but not sure if they still do that, indoor rock climbing places for kids and adults, state history museum & capitol, art galleries, some places I don't know what they're called but basically big building full of gym mats and slides and bouncy houses and stuff for little kids to blow off steam without getting hurt. Basically giant padded room full of stuff for kids.

I'll post more if I think of more.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
Pretty sure there's a vintage/retro video arcade here with real pinball machines and space invaders and pole position and stuff but I can't think of the name of it. Could let the kids see how the old farts did it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I just booked my flight to Dallas next week and I saw that there were TWO SEATS left @ 279$ round trip with a connection in ATL.. and i was like SWEEEEET thats sooooo cheap. so I booked it with the quickness and i printed my email and i read the layover is ELEVEN FUCKING HOURSSSSS

omg

wtf am i gonna do in ATL for 11 hourssssss
does anyone know what street WAW hangs out at?

i already despise this trip! this is what I get for trying to save a buck like some sort of pauper cabbie.
ugh next time ill pay quadruple the amount so i dont have to wander americas busiest airports like some hooker abandoned by her CEO boyfriend (y'all remember that shit?)

#povertyflight

I just booked my flight to Dallas next week and I saw that there were TWO SEATS left @ 279$ round trip with a connection in ATL.. and i was like SWEEEEET thats sooooo cheap. so I booked it with the quickness and i printed my email and i read the layover is ELEVEN FUCKING HOURSSSSS

omg

i already despise this trip! this is what I get for trying to save a buck like some sort of pauper cabbie.
ugh next time ill pay quadruple the amount so i dont have to wander americas busiest airports like some hooker abandoned by her CEO boyfriend (y'all remember that shit?)

#povertyflight

I vote you get raging drunk at the bar on $12 beers and watch the un-caring luggage throwers drop people's bags on the tarmac.

omg

#povertyflight

holy shit youd be better off just driving :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
as much as this screams GOOD IDEA, Ive never had a beer in my life and Im on medication that has killed Party Kiki as I cant drink on them
holy hell. You've dropped the drugs (hopefully still, yes?) and cant drink. When are you gonna take up knitting and spying on your neighbors?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant