GAY The up side down game.

I don't have cable tv. Only Netflix and I'm barely bored at home enough to even watch that...

scheduling a meeting. ugh.

Is there EVER a good reason to wear socks with sandals?
No and those people should be stopped at all costs.

Waiting for lunch break to be over. Judging people who think they know what good pizza is..

Favorite breakfast food?

^ Bacon
< About to go walk the dog and it's raining. ugh
v I don't want to adult today. Can i go home?
would you get in trouble or leave anyone screwed if you left work? if no then go home and take a day nap or day drink.

just picked up all the kids toys I asked them to put up last night.......

what fashion statement of the past is due for a come back?

The '51. The more vintage it is, the more bad ass it is.

just settling in to work right now. Looks like another day I'm not getting a lunch... ugh.

Edit: I don't even know how to play my own game... Have you ever heard of an "Escape Room" and if so, have you ever partaken in one?
There are people that regularly show up with motors from the 1920s and 30s

would you get in trouble or leave anyone screwed if you left work? if no then go home and take a day nap or day drink.

just picked up all the kids toys I asked them to put up last night.......

what fashion statement of the past is due for a come back?
The Mullet. Bring that shit back and I'll rock it with passion.

Sitting at work... Thinking about when my check is going to be coming in so I can pay off my student loans...

When was the last time you pooed a little in your pants?

The Mullet. Bring that shit back and I'll rock it with passion.

Sitting at work... Thinking about when my check is going to be coming in so I can pay off my student loans...

When was the last time you pooed a little in your pants?
no joke- last week

just got home from k-5 registration

what are you making for dinner tonight?

no joke- last week

just got home from k-5 registration

what are you making for dinner tonight?
Buffalo chicken wraps with whole wheat tortillas.

Just got home a little bit ago. Had errands to run ugh.

If you had to lose your nose or your leg, what would you choose?

Buffalo chicken wraps with whole wheat tortillas.

Just got home a little bit ago. Had errands to run ugh.

If you had to lose your nose or your leg, what would you choose?
Nose, are you kidding me? Michael Jackson fixed that shit and he lost it like 5 times.

Watching the news. Getting angry at dumb

What book should I read next?

Nose, are you kidding me? Michael Jackson fixed that shit and he lost it like 5 times.

Watching the news. Getting angry at dumb

What book should I read next?
My fave book to read is the hot zone. I will send it to you if you like that sort of thing.

Taking a poop

Should I let my kid have an all nighter sleep over since I don't have to work tomorrow or be mean mom and force them to go to bed?

^are they going to be super grumpy pants if they stay up? If yes go to sleep if not ignore them.

<getting breakfast

v why did you join this forum and why did you stick around?

^ To meet new people
< E-mailing a friend who moved over seas
v I've got extra time i need to take off work. Sleep in and come in late tomorrow, or go home early today?

^ I'll pull the Mormon card - MMM
< Anxious. Buddy of mine is back from Argentina and moved the next street up from me. Going to meet him later and surprise the rest of the rugby team by hauling him in to practice tonight.
v Vacay in the snowy mountains or on the beach?

^Am I allowed to answer that one or does it fall under the you already know the answer clause?

<waiting to hear back on a meeting time from my kid's principal to decide if we leave him or bump him a grade.

v Do you vote?

yes

wondering if this is relevant to you: My daughter was one of those & my sis, who's a school child psychologist said that instead of promoting them, give them more material at their current level. ie: if she can read really well, give her lots of books to read, and NOT advance her to the next, more difficult level. To her, it was a way to give my daughter a greater foundation as she moved forward. (that & something about studies done say. . . )

is beef 'finished with grain' blasphemy?

I can see where you are coming from and this question hasn't been entered into lightly, but he did all of my third graders homework (he's in second grade) easily last night, nothing is a challenge for him at school, and this is with the accelerated program. He reads 5-600 page books with small print and no pictures, he does all the math problems in his head, he wants to move up. He's also very similar to my personality and I would have loved to have just skipped a grade and had opportunities to graduate high school with my associates degree.