GAY The up side down game.

On the new bed, on her back, head hanging just slightly off, you standing on the floor sliding all the way into her mouth.
Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif_zpsa152083a.gif

Why would someone not swallow?
I've heard many excuses. tastes bad. texture is gross. some people just find that gross to consume bodily fluid...what I dont get is...if they are giving- most women expect a return favor...I just cant imagine if a guy was lapping a woman up and then started spitting out her wetness.....she would be so offended....its easier and no clean up to swallow and it turns the guy on...people take shots of liquor that they claim tastes like gasoline yet a few squirts of jizz is too much? give me a break... feed him more fruit if it tastes THAT bad! if it is absolutely horrendous it usually speaks volumes to the guy's diet.

I am currently waiting for my clothes to dry

what is your favorite movie or show that is actually intended for children but you love it (to answer my own ?-- All Dogs Go To Heaven)

focus on giving puffy a great stress free day. and tonight give her good sex and 2 orgasms all in the name of science of course

packing up my overnight bag

should i wear a dress or hot black leather pants tonight
that's on the low side of my O's. I have a real problem...sometimes I feel like I could pass out..they wont stop

^ is too stupid to follow the format
< listening to a podcast rubbing healing crystals on my nips
v what kind of cult would u join?

^One where Im the leader

<pondering who maddaog could have been, if anyone, at old places

v Why does the format include one letter, one Math symbol, and one English correction symbol?

Pizza. Dinner should ALWAYS be pizza.

Contemplating on doing an internet radio show tonight to cover for someone who can't do it.

What is your IRL first name?
Jacqui

trying to decide if I should eat "lunch" or just wait for dinner.

what is your favorite movie or show that is actually intended for children but you love it (to answer my own ?-- All Dogs Go To Heaven)

I've heard many excuses. tastes bad. texture is gross. some people just find that gross to consume bodily fluid...what I dont get is...if they are giving- most women expect a return favor...I just cant imagine if a guy was lapping a woman up and then started spitting out her wetness.....she would be so offended....its easier and no clean up to swallow and it turns the guy on...people take shots of liquor that they claim tastes like gasoline yet a few squirts of jizz is too much? give me a break... feed him more fruit if it tastes THAT bad! if it is absolutely horrendous it usually speaks volumes to the guy's diet.

I am currently waiting for my clothes to dry

Not everyone enjoys hot man cum sliding slowly down the back of their throats.

Some feel it's gross and gooey and feels like snot.

Some feel that pre cum is just ad gross and salty and barfy.

Gimme a break