Advice The UF 'Would you rather...?' thread

You won't.

Your chef is a 300lb Chinese man who has incurable sleep apnoea, and earplugs are too expensive for you.

He does however make excellent chop suey
Well he sounds like a nice guy. I play bass, you can't scare me with 300 pounds or loud noises.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ok.

Every time you drive, you never catch a green light. You either have to brake to a full stop at a red, or 1 out of 10 yellows nets you a ticket (randomly distributed so you can't plan) and you never get preference at a yield sign
Brits, you have the above, and the addendum that all round abouts would require you to come to a full stop for at least four cars.

-or-

Barring flying, you are permanently limited to 40MPH for travel purposes.

Ok.

Every time you drive, you never catch a green light. You either have to brake to a full stop at a red, or 1 out of 10 yellows nets you a ticket (randomly distributed so you can't plan) and you never get preference at a yield sign
Brits, you have the above, and the addendum that all round abouts would require you to come to a full stop for at least four cars.

-or-

40mph. That's about my speed most of the time anyways.

Ok.

-or-

40MPH relative to what?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Ok.

-or-

40mph