Advice The UF 'Would you rather...?' thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,507
Inspired by my incessant listenings to the CBB Podcast over the past few months, here's a would you rather. Post your own once you comprehensively explain your answers and workings out:

Would You Rather...

Spend the rest of your life doing one gigantic fart in the middle of the night every single night, so loud you woke up whoever you were sleeping with, and it smelled 50% bad, or, for the rest of your life you had to drop a huge fart once per day, in a location and time of your choosing during work hours Monday-Friday (change for your own schedule) but it was 100% bad and cleared the room.

Follow up questions for scenarios welcome.

would you rather:

fuck a puppy, but nobody knows about it

or

not fuck a puppy, but everybody, I mean everybody, thinks you did and you can't prove you didn't/change their minds

Inspired by my incessant listenings to the CBB Podcast over the past few months, here's a would you rather. Post your own once you comprehensively explain your answers and workings out:

Would You Rather...

Spend the rest of your life doing one gigantic fart in the middle of the night every single night, so loud you woke up whoever you were sleeping with, and it smelled 50% bad, or, for the rest of your life you had to drop a huge fart once per day, in a location and time of your choosing during work hours Monday-Friday (change for your own schedule) but it was 100% bad and cleared the room.

Follow up questions for scenarios welcome.
the latter for sure

What kind of puppy are we talking about and is its anus big enough for my imaginary penis to penetrate it without harming it? Can I use lube?
it's big enough it wouldn't physically harm it, yes you can use lube

What kind of puppy are we talking about

qh38J5o.jpg