[Contest] The UF Boar!

Murphy the boar wasn't always a boar; he was once Murphy the man. Only after the combination of a furry convention, six milligrams of Flunitrazepam, an ancient lamp complete with genie, and a tragic failure to communicate was Murphy transformed into his current state.

So we're coming up on 8 years old. Things started back in 2004 with the useless boar. He's obviously now back after a hiatus. We don't know who he is though. How did he get here? Time for you guys to decide.

The Contest: Come up with a name and short bio for the Boar. Was he born out of a bacon shortage? Did he escape Drool's bathroom? I need to know.

The rules:
  • Since I am also useless, each person can only submit one entry. I don't want to have to read too much.
  • Whatever your entry is, please start the post with the words CONTEST SUBMISSION. That will make it easier for me to search the thread.
  • Having more than one submission will automatically exclude you from any prize winnings. Don't be a dick.
  • Contest closes on Friday 10/5/12.
The prizes:
  • Winner will receive a brand new Apple TV
  • Honorable mention gets their own UF tshirt

:fly:
[video=youtube_share;I1wg1DNHbNU]http://youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU[/video]

I would write something, but I honestly have no clue what exactly you're looking for

Just has to be a story about a boar that lost it's nips?

Nothing extensive. Just a short story (maybe only 2-3 sentences if its good) on what his name is and something about his background. Maybe something about his mother being a whore, or his favorite tattoo, or why he will never try the Adkins diet again. Whatever you want.

Nothing extensive. Just a short story (maybe only 2-3 sentences if its good) on what his name is and something about his background. Maybe something about his mother being a whore, or his favorite tattoo, or why he will never try the Adkins diet again. Whatever you want.

I need to pop an Adderall.

I forgot to take care of this last week. I blame the baby. A quick scan of the thread shows only two entrants. :( Based on all this, I'm extending the contest until tomorrow.

I've just got a couple tests I'm trying to study for, combined with my physical therapy I'm running around a lot more than I normally am, so I haven't had much time to scribble

Doesn't help that my story doesn't really fit with having a boar as the main character, but I'm working on that