Baby The Talk

He cried? The poor kid lol, but I wouldn't worry about it, he'll be fine. Just a paradigm shift for him, and just guessing, he probably doesn't hate the drama...kik's son...

I wouldn't bring it up again, either. Kids ask when their curious, so just answering what they ask without adding anything further is what "they" recommend. (The whole banana/pear thing seems like it would hurt the poor pear. Maybe a donut would have been an easier envision ;) )

Plus the whole size thing with bananas lol. He'll be fine, I agree with Ozteez on this one, but put some tissues in kiko's room for god's sake.

I was too young when i got the talk, too young when I acted on it.
I had the talk with my daughters when they got their red friend and it went well both times.

FFS. Fruits???

Not really going out on a limb here, but it doesn't sound like those 'terms' made anything better. Honestly, And mentally I'm fairly qualified to try to interpret things as a 9yr old boy :lol:, I can NOT imagine your fruit scenario without severe destruction of said fruit. That said, your kid is probably never going to get a chick pregnant at a young age simply because he doesn't want to wreck his junk.

Kiko, you pee with your penis, right? In the toilet. No big deal, right? It's something that your penis does. It's like how it works. Girls do it with their vagina. Different shape, but same result. It's how we both go to the bathroom several times a day. No big deal going to the bathroom, right? Boys and Girls do it. Men and women do it. Regular stuff. Eating, drinking, pooping, peeing, wiping your mouth, wiping your butt, showering to keep clean, we both do regular stuff.

[ Pee does NOT come out of a banana or a pear. :mad: Now you know where nightmares come from. Good going. :lol: ]

[Where babies come from:] The penis and vagina ALSO do other stuff. Like how your mouth tastes and feels things, but it's big job is getting nutrition into your body so you have energy. When two people really love each other they can decide to share something really cool together. The man puts his penis in the womans vagina. Then, sperm comes out of penis and sometimes it connects with a little egg in the woman and a little baby starts to grow in the woman. That's how babies start.

I told halfpint this while we were driving somewhere. It literally took less than 4 minutes. It was no big deal, she was half paying attention, asked a couple questions that were easily BRIEFLY answered and then we were back to talking about horses.

Make it no big deal. Do you cook with him? Play cards with him? THAT's when you have 'the talk.' There's no "I want to talk with you about something earth shattering and so serious that I need your full attention like when we talk about Stranger Danger or what to do in a weather emergency. It's THAT SERIOS." You don't want to scare the shit out of him. Hopefully.

tl/dr cliffs: Do you want to mash your banana or bruise her pear? How does that sound? Does that sound like something good? Exactly.

Kiko, do you want your banana to look like this? DO YOU??

stock-photo-5801989-squashed-ripe-banana.jpg

Don't sweat it. Your kid has probably been well shielded from this stuff, so naturally it has shocked him. In a year or so from now you'll be finding crusty socks under his bed.
I wouldn't say shielded
It was talking to his mom about this that freaked him out

In November we caught him and his best friend googling "naked girls" during a sleep over so saying he's shielded? Nah
He got shy with mama

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
He got shy with mama

This is cute.

What's cool (and makes it easier) is telling him to look around at ALL of the people he sees, and ALL of the moms and dads. Your friends parents did it, your aunts and uncles did it and had your cousins. It's how everyone gets here. It's good regular stuff. But it's special. Shaking hands with someone is pretty no big deal, but a hug is a little more, right? Kissing is even more special, and having sex is super special.

But blowjobs are a dime a dozen babe.

Making love is a natural instinctual part of animal life.
First a kid needs to understand they are an integral part of the animal kingdom. Probably lots of animal mating videos on YouTube in scientific documentary style.
Figure my talks will come up in the next couple years.
No big deal, its simply science.
Edit: my crew is gonna interpret this as a bestiallity post.
So be it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Amstel
I wouldn't say shielded

In November we caught him and his best friend googling "naked girls" during a sleep over so saying he's shielded? Nah
He got shy with mama

he probably got shy with mama because she was on page two of the naked girls google search.

Also, I would be interested in seeing Domon presenting a PowerPoint slideshow to his children about missionary position sex.

I wouldn't say shielded

He got shy with mama
Compared to my son he's a saint. I've caught him doing way worse than googling naked girls, and this was many years ago.