Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

le-pew.jpg

"The US Olympic Committee (USOC) has ordered the entire USA Gymnastics (USAG) board to resign by 31 January or lose status as a sports governing body.

USOC outlined steps the board must take after ex-USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar was sentenced to 40 to 175 years for sexually abusing young athletes. "

"The US Olympic Committee (USOC) has ordered the entire USA Gymnastics (USAG) board to resign by 31 January or lose status as a sports governing body.

USOC outlined steps the board must take after ex-USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar was sentenced to 40 to 175 years for sexually abusing young athletes. "
Hooooooleeeeey shit

That's hardcore.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
It's unbelievable that so many blind eyes were turned toward this man and his decades of abuse of hundreds of young girls, including Olympians. It's worse than the Penn State situation.

I was trying to come up with an appropriate comment on that earlier but couldn't formulate it in a way that didn't sound over the top or off the wall.

Long and short of it is, that shit is ingrained in the "culture". How many people over the years knew something was up and did nothing?

Just having to find another job is far too light a repercussion. "ooh, they got theirs", amounts to a swat with a rolled up newspaper and a stern "bad doggy".

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Those girls should just suck it up (no pun intended).

It's our right as white men to do whatever we want without libruhl feminazis getting all bothered.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Those girls should just suck it up (no pun intended).

It's our right as white men to do whatever we want without libruhl feminazis getting all bothered.

We should also be free to make huge bank on minors because FREEDOM!!!

The whole concept of people placing such priority on sports is beyond me. Same as people getting emotionally involved in a football game. It's retarded.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We should also be free to make huge bank on minors because FREEDOM!!!

The whole concept of people placing such priority on sports is beyond me. Same as people getting emotionally involved in a football game. It's retarded.

You're gonna have to elaborate, cuz I'm not sure what you're saying here.