Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

This is the second time you've posted negative, uniformed feelings about this topic.
Oh give me a fucking break.

She's mad because she dumped her bf to go on a date with Ansari hoping it would lead to "love" and, more importantly, access to his bank accounts. Instead, he just wanted some easy sex.

She sucked his dick. Twice.

And now she's trying to extort money and ruin his career because the little princess didn't get what she wanted.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
“Rape is a crime. But insistent or clumsy flirting is not a crime, nor is gallantry a chauvinist aggression,” the letter, dated Monday, begins. “As a result of the Weinstein affair, there has been a legitimate realization of the sexual violence women experience, particularly in the workplace, where some men abuse their power. It was necessary. But now this liberation of speech has been turned on its head.”

“Accidents that can affect a woman’s body do not necessarily affect her dignity and must not, as hard as they can be, necessarily make her a perpetual victim,” they write. “Because we are not reducible to our bodies. Our inner freedom is inviolable. And this freedom that we cherish is not without risks and responsibilities.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/...-and-others-denounce-the-metoo-movement.html?
She's walked this back a bit since, and denounced the assholes like you who would use it as a bludgeon.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
#metoo, the biggest case of crying wolf in history. And it will end the same way.

By broadening the definition of rape/sexual assault to include something as nebulous as retrospective disappointment on the part of the woman, legitimate victims of rape or traumatic sexual assault will miss out on the protection, support and justice they deserve. Otherwise reasonable men will doubt their story, or just not give a shit.

The logical end point to this sort of behavior is wholesale transfer of responsibility for female feelings and behavior, onto men. This woman is effectively claiming she has no agency, and that Ansari should have made decisions ON HER BEHALF that she could be happy with, because she is incapable of doing so herself. (He didn’t manipulate or physically coerce her so why didn’t she just leave? Because nothing that happens to her (presumably unless it’s good) is her fault (victim mentality).

Modern feminism: All rights, no responsibilities. No wonder it’s so popular!

Oh give me a fucking break.

She's mad because she dumped her bf to go on a date with Ansari hoping it would lead to "love" and, more importantly, access to his bank accounts. Instead, he just wanted some easy sex.

She sucked his dick. Twice.

And now she's trying to extort money and ruin his career because the little princess didn't get what she wanted.
Oh you're talking about that case specifically? That wasn't apparent in your post.

No whiney. She didn't. She clarified for the drama crew (read: emotionally incontinent liberals) who interpreted it as zomg she thinks rape is ok.
“I’m a free woman and I will remain one,” Ms. Deneuve said in the letter to Libération. “I fraternally salute all women victims of odious acts who may have felt aggrieved by the letter in Le Monde. It is to them, and them alone, that I apologize.”

She sees you:

“I would like to say to conservatives, racists and traditionalists of all kinds who have found it strategic to support me that I am not fooled,” she said. “They will have neither my gratitude nor my friendship — on the contrary.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/arts/catherine-deneuve-me-too.html

“I’m a free woman and I will remain one,” Ms. Deneuve said in the letter to Libération. “I fraternally salute all women victims of odious acts who may have felt aggrieved by the letter in Le Monde. It is to them, and them alone, that I apologize.”
She's addressing YOU. Clarifying for YOU. Because the media knows you cling to each dramatic word like a heroin addict and plays you like one.

The NY Times got it right the first time around.

"They contend that the #MeToo movement has led to a campaign of public accusations that have placed undeserving people in the same category as sex offenders without giving them a chance to defend themselves."

No doubt it was important for you to miss.

She sees you:

“I would like to say to conservatives, racists and traditionalists of all kinds who have found it strategic to support me that I am not fooled,” she said. “They will have neither my gratitude nor my friendship — on the contrary.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/arts/catherine-deneuve-me-too.html

I neither need her gratitude nor friendship either. Just the pleasant female honesty.