Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Let's arm the teachers.

A teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School has been charged after a man found his gun in a public restroom Sunday and fired it, according to authorities.

Simpson is accused of forgetting to take his Glock 9mm with him when he left a bathroom at the Deerfield Beach Pier.

After he walked out, a drunk homeless man found it in a stall and fired it once into a wall, according to a Broward County Sheriff’s Office report.

In the wake of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Simpson said he would be willing to carry a gun while working at the school, according to the Miami Herald.

“Would I have been able to stop this gentleman with a semiautomatic weapon? I’m not sure. Would I have liked to have had the opportunity? I’m not sure I would know the answer. Maybe,” he said during an interview with MSNBC.

http://kdvr.com/2018/04/12/marjory-...ed-for-leaving-loaded-gun-in-public-bathroom/

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Let's arm the teachers.

A teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School has been charged after a man found his gun in a public restroom Sunday and fired it, according to authorities.

Simpson is accused of forgetting to take his Glock 9mm with him when he left a bathroom at the Deerfield Beach Pier.

After he walked out, a drunk homeless man found it in a stall and fired it once into a wall, according to a Broward County Sheriff’s Office report.

In the wake of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Simpson said he would be willing to carry a gun while working at the school, according to the Miami Herald.

“Would I have been able to stop this gentleman with a semiautomatic weapon? I’m not sure. Would I have liked to have had the opportunity? I’m not sure I would know the answer. Maybe,” he said during an interview with MSNBC.

http://kdvr.com/2018/04/12/marjory-...ed-for-leaving-loaded-gun-in-public-bathroom/
This terrible tragedy could have been avoided if only that wall had a gun.

Yep, that's dumb.

May I ask how a drunk homeless man managed to work his way into the school far enough to sit down and take a shit?

Oh, so he was at a beach or something, not the school?

What does this have to do with the school?

Still dumb. How do you "accidentally" leave your firearm in a bathroom?

Wallet, keys, phone, oops my pistol?

How the fuck do you forget that?

I bet there's more to the story.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel

Law-abiding gun owners are such, until they aren't.

I kinda suppose that if a person carries a gun as often as most people carry a cell phone, they may leave it behind on occasion. People lose their phones like that all the time.

Anyone remember Videodrome and where he stashed his gun? That would be coo.