Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Or he uses public transportation and knows you can't smoke indoors... And you bitches had a problem when I said going out to eat alone was viewed as massively sketchy.

Try being a 6' blonde white guy for a day.
I'm a 6'3 blonde white guy and I eat alone at restaurants and I don't give a shit.

Am I supposed to be embarrassed or ashamed? Are people judging me?

I'm a 6'3 blonde white guy and I eat alone at restaurants and I don't give a shit.

Am I supposed to be embarrassed or ashamed? Are people judging me?
Yeah, 6'1" and my hair is some kind of blond/ginger. I haven't eaten in a restaurant since early 2020 but I have eaten in them alone before.

Well, at my age, gender and skin tone, some people assume I'm a bigoted, self entitled Trump supporter.
It's funny, because a lot people my age, gender and skin tone should know how it feels to be judged without so mush as a hello. Shoe on the other foot lessons can be good medicine. But for most, that lesson is way above their absorption level .

Well, at my age, gender and skin tone, some people assume I'm a bigoted, self entitled Trump supporter.
It's funny, because a lot people my age, gender and skin tone should know how it feels to be judged without so mush as a hello. Shoe on the other foot lessons can be good medicine. But for most, that lesson is way above their absorption level .
Well Im not going to like this comment but the fact people don't realize it cuts both ways is hilarious.

I live and die on interactions and even if borne out in my favour would cast a shadow over my reputation so I don't put myself in a position where it would be possible to question my motives. Dont talk to kids, dont pet dogs, dont eat out etc.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
Dog Gif GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
Still waiting for the explanation of why it's sketchy for a dude to eat alone. Come on, rationalize it out.

The whole thing smells like some sort of stupid male victimization argument.
I dont play games like that. I don't know the rationale, I've been accosted by a few people and it's enough to turn me off to the entire concept.

Hell I've gotten jobs and the hiring people told me "you're engaged so we know you are responsible" Like wtf man.

Last edited:
I'm a 6'1" bearded guy who looks like a terrorist most the time.

Hold on, I'll call you a whambulance.
You look like a soup sandwich.

Also jesus christ talk about self selection this entire forum is tall white STEM dudes.

And one columbiana "dancer"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fly